6.5mm (1 ct), 7mm (1.2 ct) or 7.5 (1.5 ct) moissanite? poll! Please help :)

posted 3 months ago in Rings
  • poll: Which size?

1 / 6.5mm

1.2 / 7mm

1.5 / 7.5mm

• Post # 17
    1076 posts
    Bumble bee

View original reply
    @victoriab127:  

I am sorry I don’t have the exact measurements of the band to help. It is actually a weird contraption provided by Ritani when you order a loose stone. It does look very narrow though.

The rings my partner and I were looking at (that I am now no longer to inquire about) were 1.6-1.7mm in width. If I get it anytime soon I will let you know (althoguh I think it will be closer to July/August).

Post # 18
    60 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: June 2007

I think you should go bigger bc in the long term most women’s finger size will increase. A tiny increase in finger size will make your rock appear smaller. So 10 or 15 years from now, you’ll be happy you went bigger. 

Post # 19
    1048 posts
    Bumble bee

View original reply
    @victoriab127:  I’d go with the 1 carat because my original e ring was a 1.5 carat moissanite and everyone’s jaw dropped and it got a LOT more attention than I was comfortable with because no one I know in my age group has more than about a carat. But it all boils down to personal preference. 

Post # 20
    10704 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper

View original reply
    @Mo.e.lizabeth:  

What a lovely ring ! I love emerald cuts ( and bitey pussycats) 

Post # 21
    25 posts
    Newbee

View original reply
    @elderberry:  thank you! Bitey pussycats are the best accessory to any jewelry ^.^

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors