(Closed) 6 days till the wedding and I have pneumonia…

posted 6 years ago in Wellness
Post # 3
1158 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

So sorry to hear that you aren’t feeling well so close to your wedding.I hope you are feeling better soon.hugs

Post # 4
5011 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2012

Oh my goodness! You poor thing! I hope it’s very mild and you feel okay for the wedding!

Post # 5
1114 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Sorry you’ve had so much to deal with!  Fingers crossed that as you caught the pneu early, it will clear up quickly.

Post # 6
755 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

hot tea

rest

eat healthy stuff

vitamin c it up

rest

liquids

rest

rest

rest

I hope you feel better for your wedding!!

Post # 7
411 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

@notbridey:  love the advice. couldnt have said it any better.

also, though dont let the old stuff get to you.  its over and done with. you cant change the past. you lost your ring but you found it 🙂 thats a happy moment.

Post # 8
662 posts
Busy bee

At least if the power is out you will have a few days to set up a back up plan.  I’ve been to a wedding where the building was powered by a generator and no one even knew. I sure hope you feel better soon! 

Post # 10
202 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Oh my goodness.  Lady luck is not smiling on you this year.  But you know what?  One person cannot possibly have everything go wrong in the same year.  So I bet your wedding is going to be spectacular.  There’s nothing you can do about the weather, so just focus on taking it easy and getting healthy for your big day.  Feel better soon!

Post # 11
1011 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

@lenard28

Lots of warm chicken soup and green tea for antioxidants! Best thing for nipping any sickness in the butt! It also speeds up your metabolisim! I also put a lemon slice to help cut the taste of green tea. 

Letting everything out on wedding bee was the best thing you can do! Get it out of your head where you can read what your thinking helps a lot! Small things that go wrong isnt something to be worried about.  Bridesmaids dress not fitting, FIXED! Troley hitting a cab, if I were you i’d laugh it off and see it as an epic memory of a bachelorette party! (As long as no one got hurt) Engagement ring, FOUND! You’re doing good chicky! :O) 

As for the storm, we can only hope that it wont hit as hard as Irene did and no sever damage is caused. If you dont have wedding insurance by now, I would try to get it for peice of mind in the unlikely event of the wedding not going through, which again I highly doubt! 

Feel better and Good Luck!!!!

The topic ‘6 days till the wedding and I have pneumonia…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors