6 dpo anybody?

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 19
470 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: Our Church

mrsh0821:  Im sorry I don’t see anything ๐Ÿ™

But you def sound like me when I was pregnant!!!

Post # 20
Bee
1902 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012 - Franklin Plaza

mrsh0821:  Sorry, I don’t see anything, but 10 DPO is still early!! I would maybe test again at 12 DPO. Sorry about the sore stepladders.  LMAO!

Post # 21
1447 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

I was going to Google next to find out what stepladders were on the bbs! I thought I needed an anatomy course because I’d missed something. lol!

OP, I don’t see the 2nd line, but it’s early. FX for you! 

Post # 22
3530 posts
Sugar bee

I’m sorry I don’t see anything ๐Ÿ™ The symptoms you’re describing take time during a pregnancy to develop. While everyone is different, I have to say, it sounds more like you are symptom spotting and being hyper aware of your body since you are new to TTC (we’ve all been there and done that). Many ladies here, including myself, didn’t have a single symptom when they got their BFP’s. You said you have been noticing symptoms since around 6DPO, but generally those symptoms are from the rise in progesterone that occurs every cycle that you ovulate. Implantation has to occur and then it takes a couple days of your body producing HCG for it to even be possible to have pregnacny related symptoms. If all the symptoms you were having were truly from pregnancy, IMO, you’d have a positive at this point. Sorry to be a buzzkill ๐Ÿ™

Post # 23
1514 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

mrsh0821:  Sorry, I don’t see anything.  And I agree with PP that it sounds like you’re symptom spotting.  I realize this is all new and exciting, but that will wear you out real quick if it takes a while to conceive.  Trust me.

Post # 24
603 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

mrsh0821:  I don’t see a line, but it is still really early – fingers crossed for you!

Post # 26
1447 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

mrsh0821:  Sounds like egg white cervical mucus (EWCM). That’s supposed to come before you O, though, so no clue what you’re dealing with this late in the cycle. I’d say wait  it out for AF and if that witch is even 1 day late, test again. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Post # 28
663 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014 - EDD 06/12/2016

I am 6dpo today and haven’t been symptom spotting so I feel like I’m out this cycle even though I know I’m not yet lol. I wish there was a way to find out if you’re pregnant right away, it would make things so much easier lol

Post # 29
470 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: Our Church

mrsh0821:  Any update?

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors