(Closed) 6 month countdown – time to get fit!! Anyone with me?

posted 9 years ago in August 2011
Post # 33
3126 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

I really need to start exercising before my August 6th wedding! My job is very physically active through April/May and after that I really pack on the pounds 🙁 I’d like to get an eating and exercise plan in place before then to control my shape.

Hopefully tomorrow I get up and actually weight myself  on my Wii so I know what I am starting with!

Post # 34
113 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I am so glad to see you ladies posted this! I am hopping on the fitness bandwagon. I need to lose some serious poundage before Aug. 13!

I officially rejoined Weight Watchers and I’m down 6 lbs since Jan. 1. Not crazy impressive, but it’s something! I have been doing cardio (running and cardio classes) and weights classes at the gym.

I don’t really have an option, though. I maaayyy have ordered a dress slightly smaller (about 1 size) because it was cheaper than ordering the plus size dress. :/

Anyway, here’s to getting fit!

Post # 35
178 posts
Blushing bee

@unixfairy: be careful with chesse, it’s very fattening, I love cheese myself  so I absolutelly can not skip cheese 🙁

Post # 36
178 posts
Blushing bee

I do Bikram yoga it’s a great work out !! The only problem is I dont get motivated enough to go, because it was  very cold here and when u r all sweaty coming out of bikram u need to shower right away ( some girls that i see at the studio just put their winter jackets on grosss) So I am going to sign up for a member ship that will keep me motivated since i know that I am paying for classes. Good luck to everyone. If anyone know a good and healthy meal plan, let me know

Post # 37
121 posts
Blushing bee

hey there! i’m with ya all the way. i’m gunna start trying to lose wieght, get fit and did i mention quit smoking. I’m over my nasty habit. I think food and cigarettes have a nasty hold on me. But I’m determined to break it. good luck on your health journey and wish me luck on mine

The topic ‘6 month countdown – time to get fit!! Anyone with me?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors