(Closed) 6 month planning time?

posted 8 years ago in Logistics
Post # 17
738 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@orchidaloha:  Absolutely possible. There are plenty of Bees that plan much larger weddings in the same amount of time or maybe even less. It will probably be stressful, but if you stay organized and on top of everything it can definitely be done! 🙂 Happy planning!!

Post # 18
514 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
@orchidaloha:  I think six months would probably be enough time for planning, but hawaii is very popular, so I would start checking/booking right away. But I would be concerned that since its expensive that people wouldn’t have enough money saved. Have you thought of anything on Coast in the USA. If your closer to the west coast, there are probably great places there and if your closer to the east coast, there are great bed and breakfasts up north around Maine and farther down in Florida, Georgia or the Caronlina’s there are great locations. Much cheaper too, I would expect.

Post # 19
514 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@orchidaloha:  I think six months would probably be enough time for planning, but hawaii is very popular, so I would start checking/booking right away. But I would be concerned that since its expensive that people wouldn’t have enough money saved. Have you thought of anything on Coast in the USA. If your closer to the west coast, there are probably great places there and if your closer to the east coast, there are great bed and breakfasts up north around Maine and farther down in Florida, Georgia or the Caronlina’s there are great locations. Much cheaper too, I would expect.

Post # 20
199 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@orchidaloha:  I ordered a Bill Levkoff dress at the end of February and it came in this week.  Two months until the big day so plenty of time!

The topic ‘6 month planning time?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors