(Closed) 6+ Month TTC Thread- Part 28

posted 7 years ago in TTC
Post # 137
2041 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
MissCountryGirl727:  I’m FX so hard for you and Swizzle: right now!! No pressure, but you’re one of our last hopes for htis month, soooo you kinda have to get a BFP 😛

Post # 138
2041 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
GrannyPantiesRock:  I actually see it, and I never do!! 

Post # 139
3148 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

View original reply
GrannyPantiesRock:  i “think” i see it but i totally have a bad as hell line eye. FX in a few days its definitely there!

Post # 140
244 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2021

View original reply
GrannyPantiesRock:  I see something on first one!  Fingers crossed for a BFP!

Post # 141
3148 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
sara_tiara:  Thanks hun!! Wont be testing again for a few more days.  No spotting and i’m 11DPO today. That is HUGE for me!! 

The wedding this weekend wasn’t bad. Only got asked a couple of times if i was pregnant etc. And the person that asked me ALWAYS asks me. DH thinks its cause he really likes us both and wants us to have a kid so thats nice. Ahaha the wedding was funny DH was in a weird mood. We made out in the parking lot like 5 times . ahahah felt like teenagers again. 

We also talked and i dont think i am going to the doc next month. Since the cream has already got me to 11DPO with no spotting we’re just gonna try that until the new year. We were talking about going on one last really nice vacation early next summer before settling down with kids. So ideally being in my 2nd trimester on a flight would be good. Might sound selfish but we are still young and since i’m seeing positive results i’m ok with trying alone until January.  So if i get pregnant on my own awesome, if not we’ll get help in January. 

Post # 142
244 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
redux:  Soooo many women need help to conceive, I am one of them.  Over the past 12 months I have had to come to terms with the fact that I would never “Naturally” get pregnant.  Most of the time I am ok with it but other times I just cry and moan and think about how unfair it all is.  People get pregnant everyday but ACCIDENT and I can’t have one that is planning perfectly.  Not fair!

View original reply
candy11:  I have also been thinking recently that one baby would be fine, less stress that way.  Twins would be perfect. One and done!

Post # 143
2041 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
Swizzle:  Honestly, I find travelling to be the best no baby consolation prize ever, lol. We’re in Jamaica next week, and I’m already bugging DH to plan something tropical for February-ish.

Where are you guys thinking of going?

Also, you’re a canuck, right? Or am I nutso? Wondering where you got the progesterone OTC? I tend to spot early too, so I’m wodering it might be worth a shot…

Post # 144
244 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
sara_tiara:  I wanted to go to Jamaica next week for my anniversary but it did not work with DH’s work schedule.  I am soooooo jealous!  Where are you staying?  I agree 100% that travel is the BEST consolation prize.

Post # 145
3148 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
sara_tiara:  i ordered mine from amazon.  Never really looked at the pharmacy, for some reason i thought you couldn’t get it OTC in Canada. Aside from the spotting stopping its really, REALLY helped my mood.  I dont know if you get PMS symptoms but just in general its lowered my anxiety about the whole process of TTC isn’t as sad for me right now. i’m going to be bummed if i get AF but not nearly as bad as every other cyle before. Apparently i had more of a hormonal imbalance than i thought!

We wanna do an Alaskan cruise!! Heard from alot of people it was one of their favourites. Its that or go to the UK (which is my number one destination). Those are the 2 places on our hit list.  Jamaica will be just what the doctor ordered for you! Destress and just enjoy yourself!

Post # 146
2041 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
MrsJM:  Yeah, I’m super excited! We’re staying at the Bahia Principe in Runaway Bay….we stayed at the Bahia in DR before, and absolutely loved it, so we figured we’d stick with the chain.

View original reply
Swizzle:  I figured it was probably something like that…I think you’re right and they don’t have it OTC here. Googling now to confirm, lol. I do get moody as hell, and frankly, I think DH would greatly appreciate the idea of me NOT becoming a hysterical mess if we aren’t succesful in October.

I know a couple who did an Alaskan cruise, and they travel a ton, and he keeps telling me it was their all-time favourite trip! That would be so much fun! I’ve never done a cruise, but I get so seasick that I have a hard time getting excited about one, even with all the advances in seasickness drugs, lol.

Hopefully Jamaica will be good for de-stressing. We will be their either just after I o (like i’ll o the day before), or when I o, so maybe the sunshine and rum will be good luck 🙂

Post # 147
1673 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

View original reply
MissCountryGirl727:  Fingers crossed for both of us. 2 BFPs would be great and put us at a higher percentage than the regular POAS thread. Baby dust to you.

Post # 148
1477 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

View original reply
Swizzle:  I think it’s great that you have a more relaxed approach!!  I’m jealous, I wish I could relax more and just let it happen.  I am glad the progesterone cream helped!

Post # 149
498 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
GrannyPantiesRock:  At first I thought no, but upon closer inspection, I say yes! I really hope this is it for you!

The topic ‘6+ Month TTC Thread- Part 28’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors