(Closed) 6+ Month TTC Thread- Part 28

posted 7 years ago in TTC
Post # 151
1673 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

I packed a wondfo for work…because I’m crazy. And it’s darker! I’m so excited/scared.

Post # 152
498 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
GrannyPantiesRock:  Congratulations! You so totally deserve this!

Guess you got your HSG BFP after all. 🙂 Enjoy that June baby . . . 

Post # 153
7952 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2013

GrannyPantiesRock: i definately see something but i would take a FRER tomorrow with FMU. FX, but I am sure this is it. Congrats!

View original reply
Swizzle:  how are you doing with the progesterone cream? are there side effects?  i knew this was going to be one long TWW for me.  post IUI, i’m directed to take two progesterone capsules, one AM and one PM.  it mimics PMS/early pregnancy.  i thought it was bad the cycle i just had one in the evening.  now with 2, it is never ending.  I’m 5DPIUI, so not even halfway yet.

Post # 154
3148 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

View original reply
GrannyPantiesRock:  k i DEFINTELY see that one!! Congrats!!!

Post # 155
3148 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

View original reply
ajillity81:  i haven’t had any negative side effects really. Wait thats a lie. Its a diuretic so i have been having frequent bowel movements lol. BUt nothing too bad.  I know it doesn’t work for everyone so thankfully it seems to have helped me. But then again the herbs never helped me at all so that was my failure. 

You only have 1 week left! Hahah say that instead of not being half way yet. Hopefully this is your golden ticket!

Post # 156
1673 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
ajillity81:  I’ll be FRERing as soon as I get home from work AND tomorrow morning. Lol.

View original reply
redux:  Thank you. They said nothing was clogged, but I guess it didn’t hurt.

View original reply
Swizzle:  Thanks!

Post # 157
1368 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
GrannyPantiesRock:  YESSSSSS!!!!! congratulations!  so so SO happy for you!!!

Post # 158
1673 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
MrsBaldEagle:  Thanks! I’ll see you on the June thread!

Post # 159
1922 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

View original reply
MissCountryGirl727:  Thanks for including me on the list! 🙂 

Post # 160
498 posts
Helper bee

These recent BFPs are making me feel even worse about my decision to take the Clomid this morning. Would it happen for me if I could just be patient?! Did I make a huge mistake? It feels like it.

My husband is going to go in for an SA this cycle. Or, that was the plan. I’m just pissed about the timing. The stupid clinic only allows collection for, like, a brief two-hour window on Tuesday mornings. And they like for the guy to be abstinent for 72 hours. So, since we had sex yesterday afternoon, he cannot give a sample tomorrow . . . and I’m not about to fuck around with abstaining for a sample and then “wasting” that sample next week, when I might be starting my FW (who knows when it’s coming, now that I’m on meds). And then by the next week, I could already be in the TWW. At that point, we should just wait and see if I’m pregnant instead of spending the money. So we might have to wait until next cycle anyway. Super duper pissed about this. 

Post # 162
1922 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

View original reply
GrannyPantiesRock:  congratulations!!! 

View original reply
MissCountryGirl727:  I am doing great! Thank you for asking. My sister’s bridal shower and bachelorette were this weekend. 

Post # 163
7952 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

View original reply
redux:  when DH had his SA done.  he had to do it twice.  we planned it around when I had AF.  that way it wouldn’t interfer with BDing in general or my FW. 

even if insurance doesn’t cover it, an SA is really inexpensive.  so if he gets it during your TWW it is better to have the information and not need it. FX for you.

Post # 164
498 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
ajillity81:  Yeah. The plan was for this week because it wouldn’t interfere at all. I think a weekly two-hour collection window is presposterous. 

Post # 165
7952 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

View original reply
Swizzle:  my bloodtest at the RE’s office is 10/9, so really 10 days.  that feels so far away.  but i’m trying to remain optimstic.   like you, i spot a few days before AF.  i know progesterone stops that.  i haven’t decided if i am going to test earlier than the blood test.  but i probably will so i can prepare myself for the worst.

The topic ‘6+ Month TTC Thread- Part 28’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors