(Closed) 6+ Month TTC Thread- Part 28

posted 7 years ago in TTC
Post # 181
498 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
alove31:  I actually have heard the same, and have put off getting back into exercising until I’m pregnant. (My boss pays for an $85 club membership I’m too scared to use. Ugh.) I’m afraid working out would push my late O even later. My cycles are regular-ish, but they are not good. I ovulate late (usually around CD24-26), and tend to spot, although my LP has never been under 13 days. I also have occasional midcycle spotting.

I know a lot of women want to blame BCP for their TTC issues, but I can say with 100% certainty that it has nothing to do with mine. Ever since I got my period the summer before 7th grade, my cycle has never been like clockwork. There were times in my early teens that I would go six months without a period. Something has been hormonally wrong with me since puberty, I just never knew it would be this big of a problem and never bothered correcting it because BCP was so easy. I wish I could go back and make my foolish little teenage ass get the help I needed back then.

Post # 184
3148 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

View original reply
MissCountryGirl727:  same for me. Nothing, nadda, zippo.  No indication of AF coming or a lil pea in there. 

Post # 186
1673 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

View original reply
whybee:  I’ve mentioned this before, but my RE tested me for Celiac out of nowhere, and it came back positive. Totally unexpected.

View original reply
Swizzle:  I could be never wait for 14 DPO, eventhough I’m always crushed by the negatives. I admire your willpower. Stay away AF!

View original reply
redux:  OK, I get that. I had weddings in April, July, and earlier in September and didn’t book a hotel room at any of them because I was certain I’d be pregnant by then. We booked our August vacation 2 weeks before we actually left because I wasn’t expecting to go anywhere for the same reason. I’ve got a mile long list of those kind of examples.

Post # 188
939 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

View original reply
MissCountryGirl727:  oh wow I didn’t realise u were so far post-O either! I’m sure we’re on the cusp of some BFPs…*must hold back potential jealousy*

View original reply
GrannyPantiesRock:  yeah I thought about you when the doc mentioned it. Wondering whether it’s worth de-glutening next cycle anyway… can’t hurt?!

And YES so naive of us to have planned things around a speedy conception! Consciously trying not to now. The latest ‘will-we-won’t-we’ scenario is MIL’s plans for an extended family holiday next Sept… too many variables!

Post # 189
498 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
Swizzle:  I am not sure if a guy could request an SA from his own doctor. I don’t see why not. A physician referral is a physician referral. I think it’s just a matter of who will be interpreting the results and dealing with it if there is an issue. Like, it was my OB’s office that requested we get my husband tested, so the results will be sent to them and put it in with my (in)fertility file. Then, I guess it will be my doctor who will see my husband, or us as a couple, and decide how to move forward.

Like I said, I’m sure my husband is fine . . . and I’m scared to have the burden be totally on me . . . but there’s a huge weight off my shoulders knowing that he’s scheduled it. 

Post # 190
2041 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Oh man….now i have this sinking feeling you’re all going to get BFPs over the next few weeks and I’ll be left alone!

Post # 191
470 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

View original reply
sara_tiara:  I have AF now and I’m 24 days away from POAS, so I’ll be here with ya!

Post # 192
3148 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

View original reply
redux:  oh ok. Well dh and I have the same doc. Maybe i will go next month and just set up a plan of action or something and request Dh get an SA. 

Post # 193
2041 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
alove31:  At least we have each other!

Post # 194
53 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

View original reply
GrannyPantiesRock:  sneaking over from the MC thread but massive congrats to you hun!! So so pleased for you and really hope that your little bean stays sticky. Will be watching out for your updates and can’t wait for that line to get darker. wishing you a very happy, healthy and boring 8 months ahead in the best sense, huge hugs xx

Post # 195
939 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

View original reply
sara_tiara:  lol, thats what i said the other day when everyone else was in the TWW! Funny how it seems to feel like EVERYONE’s gonna get their BFP except you…or thats just me being paranoid :/ i think we’ll have a couple more by the end of the week…maybe its just the season for them?!

The topic ‘6+ Month TTC Thread- Part 28’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors