3148 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

View original reply
alove31:  
View original reply
sara_tiara:  
View original reply
whybee: no bfp for me. Woke up to af. 🙁 so you all get to enjoy my company for a lil longer!

Post # 197
1581 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
Swizzle:  that’s crap – sorry to hear it

Post # 198
498 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
Swizzle:  Sorry, honey. And no warning. Brutal. 

Sara, I feel the same way. My motto the past summer has been “and the cheese stands alone.” 

Post # 201
2041 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
Swizzle:  I would never be happy you got a BFN, so I’m so sorry about that….but I am maybe a bit happy to still be “stuck” with you 🙂

I told DH last night it has to happen this month: my birthday is October, and I’d be due in July, the day before his birthday. I told him to rally the good sperm for next week.

Post # 204
2041 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
MissCountryGirl727:  I totally do…I’m telling you to POAS, meanwhile I totally would be waiting too. Any symptoms? Stil FX for you this is your month!

Post # 206
244 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2021

View original reply
Swizzle:  Boooooooo! Sorry to hear about AF!

Post # 207
3148 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

View original reply
Nic01:  
View original reply
redux:  
View original reply
sara_tiara:  
View original reply
MissCountryGirl727:  I gave DH a hug, shed 2 tears and then moved on.  Trying to see the silver lining that i didn’t spot once this month and my mood is far better right now. <br /><br />

DH wants me to see the doc this month and just begin the initial testing. We’ll hold off any treatment until the new year but at least will know if there are any clear issues. 

Post # 208
1477 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

View original reply
MissCountryGirl727:  I know, right? DH’s family rents a house down the shore every year and I was thinking what are we going to do with a newborn? If I don’t get pregnant in the next 2 months, I won’t have to worry about that! 

View original reply
Swizzle:  Boo, sorry about AF. I’m going to be joining you soon, temps are dropping.

Post # 209
1368 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
Swizzle:  sorry about AF – but thats great that you didnt have any spotting! That means the progesterone cream (and whatever else youre doing) is working!  I think you are very close to getting a BFP! 

Post # 210
498 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
MiJeS1104:  Your charts always look so good. There have been many, many months I’ve been convinced you had to be pregnant. And it was only a little drop.

I keep thinking that because Clomid worked for us on the first try last time, that it will work on the first try for us this time. I need to get that thought right out of my head, or I’m setting myself up for major disappointment.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by redux.

The topic ‘6+ Month TTC Thread- Part 28’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors