(Closed) 6+ Month TTC Thread- Part 28

posted 7 years ago in TTC
Post # 211
3148 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

View original reply
MiJeS1104:  Thanks. We started officially TTC around the same time didn’t we? Though i think i was NTNP for a few months before. Have you had some testing done? I cant remember. 

Post # 212
1477 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

redux:  Seriously, I’ve learned that I can’t base anything on my charts. Oh wow, it’s an implantation dip, I’ve never had that before, I must be pregnant! LOL, now I’m getting them every month. Totally blows. I’m anxious for my next Clomid cycle since we only got to BD twice last month, and it was too late. However, I am nervous about the potential cysts because I read that might mess with your ovaries, and my OB never mentioned anything about monitoring me. I’m going to bring it up when AF starts and I call for my next prescription. FX you have the same luck as you did the last time!

View original reply
Swizzle:  Yes, I think we did. I started my cycle starting in Feb with O week in March. Did the Day 3 and Day 21 blood work, everything was fine. DH had a SA, that came back great. So might wait another month or 2 of Clomid before we go on to further tests.

Post # 213
498 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
MiJeS1104: 
View original reply
Swizzle:  I think the three of us started officially TTC at the same time over on the Charters thread. Even when I was off the boards, I’d still chart stalk both of you. ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m sad we’re still trying, but having you girls here sure is nice for me. And MiJeS, I totally get why your pretty charts are kind of a curse. They can’t tell you anything! But I guess be thankful they aren’t ugly and full of spotting and slow rises like mine!

Post # 214
3148 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
redux:  
View original reply
MiJeS1104:  agree. if i was the lone charter still trying from that thread i would seriously be frustrated. Cause it seems like charters get preggo the first couple months easy since they know their O date easily. Argh. 

Post # 215
1581 posts
Bumble bee

Arrrhhh ladies I’m getting very frustrated – I’m not O’ing AGAIN this month!!! I was regular on CD15/16 but stress took its toll last month & I only O’d on CD33 (thanks Brother’s PG announcement) – I’m currently on CD22 & trying to keep up with BD EOD but unsure how we’ll be able to hold up (thank goodness DH hasn’t got a problem with all of this….yet!)

Have you found anything that can bring O on?

How does Clomid work – I need to O so i at least have a shot at getting KU!

Sidenote, i think i may have started charting around the same time as some of you ladies – i def remember

View original reply
Swizzle:  – its a memorable name!

Post # 216
1477 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

View original reply
redux:  Yes, we definitely did.  When you said the other day you were daybyday, then it clicked!  Cause I knew your pic on FF looked so familiar! 

View original reply
Swizzle:  
View original reply
redux:  
View original reply
Nic01:  I figured charting would help me get pregnant sooner by being proactive and learning about my body after being on BCP for 15 years.  Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE charting, and I love that I know what’s happening, but why can’t I just get a BFP already!?!?!  Just so frustrating when you know exactly when you O, but nope, no luck.  

View original reply
Nic01: Oh and I forgot, I didn’t ignore your question, but I did respond on the Charters thread.

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by MiJeS1104.
Post # 217
5872 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2011 - Boy #1 12/2015, boy #2 02/2018

View original reply
Nic01:  I also remember you from last year…I think we started TTC around the same time. I also answered your question at the Charters thread. So sorry, you’re having longish cycles, they suck! Have you considered taking Vitex?

Post # 218
1581 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
MiJeS1104:  
View original reply
candy11:  sorry ladies – i didn’t realise you were active on both threads! Alhtough very helpful, i fidn that the Charters move to oquickly & being in a different timezone it’s just about imposiible to keep up! Ok, that & everyone there seems to get KU because they ‘know’ when they O. BLAH.

Just to recap – i WANT TO O!! So that i can do my 21 Day test. If i have no luck this month I’m back at the dr’s asking for Clomid. Does anyone know a lot baout Vitex? Can anyone recommend a brand (that is accessible in Aus) that I could try? (& when do you start Vitex??)

Same with OPK’s – can anyone recommend a brand that i could buy in Aus – probably ebay – Wondfo’s aren’t available…

Candy – I also remember you when we first started this ttc journey – wish that neither of us were here right now but over in the mamma’s boards!

Post # 219
2041 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

OK, 

View original reply
MissCountryGirl727: checking in! What’s the word??

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by .
Post # 220
2041 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
Nic01:  I buy mine on eBay ๐Ÿ™‚ I thinkt he brand is “early home pregnancy”…there’s a creepy-looking baby on the front.

Post # 222
2041 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
MissCountryGirl727:  Oh damn ๐Ÿ™ I’m sorry, lady.

Maybe we can be July 2015 mamas together! I’m here if you wanna chat….(we all are).

On the plus side, we got one BFP in August and two in September, so maybe we can double again and get four next month ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 223
7952 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
Swizzle: sorry AF arrived

View original reply
MissCountryGirl727:  i forget if you spot every cycle or if this is new.  either way, sorry, FX the spotting stops.

AFM – I am 7DPIUI and the progesterone is kicking my ass.  i knew it would mimic pms/early pregnancy symptoms.  with taking it every 12 hours, there is no respit.  at least when i took it last time it was only at night and i slept through most of the symptoms.  i am now officially halfway to my blood test, though i know i will test before it to prepare for the worst.

Post # 224
3148 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
MissCountryGirl727:  ๐Ÿ™ sorry girl.  Big hugs. 

Post # 225
3148 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
Nic01:  i get mine from amazon. Just the cheapy versions.  I had bad luck with vitex but its worked wonders for Candy!

The topic ‘6+ Month TTC Thread- Part 28’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors