(Closed) 6+ Month TTC Thread- Part 28

posted 7 years ago in TTC
Post # 257
939 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Swizzle:  Seems sensible to seek the doc’s opinion on the progesterone cream before carrying on. I had a look online at some last night and freaked myself out – think I came across some dodgy ones on eBay with various chemical warnings…eek! 

ajillity81:  WB did that to me before – alerts stopped and I wondered why everyone was so quiet! Will 12dpIUI be the same as 12dpo for you?

mojococo: Stay as long as you like – we’re happy to have a success story among our ranks!

MissCountryGirl727:  I know what you mean about the 1+ thread; they all seem to be hitting it hardcore! I try to keep up with them, although I don’t post, and it is devastating when a big treatment doesn’t provide a happy ending. Not sure I’ve got what it takes to be one of them :/ Also – that tea sounds great! FX it does wonderful things for you πŸ™‚

Swizzle:  Woop woop for cruise planning! You gave me something to think about with your comment about opening up to people a bit more with regards to TTC. Strangely, the one group I couldn’t face talking to are my closest girlfrieds – with two babies and a big bump between them at the moment, the ‘sad eyes’ would just be too much. I thought work might be an opportunity – one of my colleagues is coming back off maternity leave next week, and she’s super-chatty and bound to ask… I’ve thought about answering honestly, but the problem is she’s SO talkative that she probably wouldn’t feel awkward enough to just leave it there, lol. So not sure how to proceed… Also – I’m hoping to learn crochet soon. I can already knit the basics, but I’m desperate for a cosy crochet blanket and they cost a bomb! Currently working on a rag rug…

redux: I learned that same fact about depression rates recently and meant to share with you girls – it’s astonishing!! And makes me feel a lot better about having down days.

GrannyPantiesRock: It’s just occurred to me that you and cocoloco had that HSG magic work for you. I’m so annoyed that I went through the discomfort for sod all!! I wanted a magic HSG πŸ™ 

View original reply
mojococo: Don’t worry, I am very grateful for DH’s optimism. I hate seeing signs of that breaking in him – selfishly, because it makes it so much worse for me…  

View original reply
sara_tiara:  I love this group too – I’ve said it a hundred times! Actually, I did start wondering yesterday whether to suggest a parallel FB group (getting inspiration from the mamas boards here, which I need to stay the hell off). But I know part of the appeal here is the anonymity – so I’m floating the idea…but feel free to shoot down πŸ™‚

Post # 258
939 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
Nic01:  I don’t know enough about acupuncture to answer that thoroughly, I’m afraid… I *think* general acupuncture probably helps, but it seems that fertility acupuncture is pretty big business. The guy I go to does both, but he reckons about 60-70% of his clients are there for fertility reasons.

Post # 259
939 posts
Busy bee

Oh, also, to update you all… Had acunpuncture session #3 today. The syndrome he mentioned last week that he thinks is ‘cold in the uterus’ – I’ve now googled the sh!t out of it and IT’S SO WHAT I HAVE!! Think he’s going to regret giving me the name, lol. On the downside, since we’re going into winter it’s going to take quite a lot more effort to try and counteract πŸ™  Nic01, do you fancy a visitor down under? I need sunnier climes!

Post # 260
2041 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I’d be open to a *private* FB group….I also have my picture up here, as well as my name in my sn so my anonymity is pretty much shot anyway, lol.

Post # 261
939 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
sara_tiara: Oh yeah, definitely private. And called ‘Crafting Group’ or something.

Post # 262
2041 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
whybee:  Ha ha, eveyrone who knows me would find it so fishy if I joined a Crafting Group, as I am the least crafty person int he entire world. πŸ˜›

Post # 263
3148 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

View original reply
whybee:  i’m good with that. i actually dont use FB, i have an account thats literally blank. So dont think i have no friends haha

Post # 264
2041 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
Swizzle:  Ha ha, and Swizzle remains mysterious! Unless she secretly IS Rose Byrne…

Post # 265
357 posts
Helper bee

Roll Call!

Cycles TTC: 6 cycle 

CD/DPO/POAS date: I’m not sure only because I MISSED MY PERIOD πŸ™ I didn’t have a period the whole month of August… and ive got BFN after BFN… /: idk what’s up with my body…

TTC Plan: I guess temping, Im thinking of using preseed… 

Known Issues: unknown

Link to Chart (if you care to share!): 

For fun:  How did you meet your DH/FI/SO?

I meant my DH from mutual friends… At the time I was dating someone else but was really interested in my DH lol so I went after him and broke up with the guy I was with then… LOL (it wasnt serious at all) <br style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; max-height: 1000000px;” /><br style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; max-height: 1000000px;” />

Post # 266
498 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
Daisylovex3:  Welcome, and I’m sorry you’ve found yourself here! TTC month after month gets long and it’s hard and emotional and it just plain sucks.

Definitely start temping. Get yourself a nice like Fairhaven Health thermometer for $8 and sign up for Fertility Friend and then you will never have to wonder again about your “missed” period (there is no such thing). You could’ve ovulated later than usual, you could still be gearing up to ovulate, or you  might start breakthrough bleeding after an anovulatory cycle. Do you track your CM or use OPKs?

Post # 267
3148 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
sara_tiara:  heehee. If i like you guys i’ll add a picture of myself on FB.  I look nothing like Rose Byrne….

Post # 268
3148 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
Daisylovex3:  Welcome!! Sorry you got promoted to this thread but hoping your stay is short and sweet. 

Post # 269
498 posts
Helper bee

I’d have to pass on the FB group because I deactivated my account in August and have promised myself I am not going back until I am pregnant enough to announce the gender. Like “Hey bitches, I’m back and I’m having a BOY! Suck on that.”

Post # 270
939 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
sara_tiara:  Ok, not crafting then :p Fly fishing? Mediation? Miscellaneous crazy? Open to suggestions!

View original reply
Swizzle:  I’m intrigued…!

View original reply
redux: Fair enough. Getting off FB would probably not be a bad idea for me. I’ve had to unfollow anyone with a baby or a bump and as time goes on, that’s just more and more people. Assholes πŸ™

The topic ‘6+ Month TTC Thread- Part 28’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors