(Closed) 6+ Month TTC Thread- Part 28

posted 7 years ago in TTC
Post # 271
3148 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

View original reply
redux:  hahahaha i DELETED full on deleted the entire account in April cause its just bad for me. Literally 2 days after i deleted it some random arab person signed up again with my address. So then i had to take it over and keep it dead. Argh. Haven’t used FB in over a year. DONT MISS IT!

Post # 272
2041 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
Swizzle:  Honey, no one looks naything like Rose Byrne. She’s a freak of nature! 

View original reply
whybee:  I was totally teasing, Craft Group is fine by me 🙂

View original reply
redux:  I don’t know if there’s a meme for that. You might have to make one.

Post # 273
498 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
whybee:  I know. At first it wasn’t so bad, but now that people who would’ve started trying when we did are having their babies, I just can’t. It’s too painful.

Post # 274
498 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
sara_tiara:  It’ll be Janis Ian crowd-surfing in a high school gymnasium with a baby bump.

Post # 275
2041 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
redux:  suck on THAT! AY-YI-YI-YI-YI!

And I’ll be all “she doesn’t even go here!”

Post # 276
498 posts
Helper bee

“I wish I could bake a cake made out of rainbows and smiles and we’d all eat it and get pregnant.”

Post # 277
939 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

LOL!

Ok, cool, let’s see if there’s a bit more uptake on some kind of FB group. Then comes the technological challenge of trying to make a private group…I am not too FB savvy :/

Post # 278
2041 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
whybee:  If we get good uptake, I don’t mind setting it up. People can PM me their FB profiles…

Post # 279
7991 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2013

redux: me too.

View original reply
MissCountryGirl727:  not only do you sound crafty, you also sound pretty handy.  i’ve tried.  i can use a power drill and fix a few things but….

View original reply
Daisylovex3:  welcome i hope your stay is short.

View original reply
sara_tiara:  i don’t think i would mind a private FB group.  though the past 2 months i’ve been avoiding it.  i don’t know that i would do better there.  FB is blocked at work and i rarely use FB on a computer as it is, so i know responding on my phone all the time would be tougher.  and most of the time i try to avoid WB too sometimes but get sucked in when i don’t feel like working.

whybee: glad accuptunture is going well.  2 girls mentioned it in the RE’s office support group and they both said it is amazing.  if anything at least it is 30 minutes to relax. and yeah dpiui should techinically be the same at dpo.  since i triggered O with a shot and forgot to do OPKs this cycle, i don’t officially know when I got the surge but it had to be 36 hours after the shot.

and to add to earlier discussions.  i was in the 1+ thread before 

View original reply
whybee:  ressurected the 6mos+ thread.  i’ve come to know you ladies much better and i definately feel more comfortable here than there, though i can’t keep up the way this thread has taken off.  i roll called there when i hit 13 cycles/IUI even though now i am just less than a month shy of 1 official year.  but it is almost like a club.  those ladies all know each other so well and have supported each other for a while.  and those of use that joined when the 6m+ started up again have the same commraderie.  i hope this all makes sense.

anyway, i also stalk but don’t post on the resolve boards.  those boards where mentioned in my RE’s support group.  it is devestating there.  there are some new people and I do learn things from there but some of those ladies have been dealing with IF for 5+ years. i cannot even fathom that.

AND again sorry, i know i skip people and respond very randomly but i am following all of you ladies and am keeping my fingers and toes crosses for all of us.

and sorry this is SOOOOOO long. 

Post # 280
498 posts
Helper bee

I have a feeling this thread is going to get vewwy vewwy quiet once the FB group is up and running. Come back and visit me every now and then!

(FB is just so much more user-friendly. WB is . . . well, it’s WB, guys.)

• This reply was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by redux.
Post # 285
3148 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

View original reply
redux:  i have used WB regularly for 3 years, i aint going anywhere. 

The topic ‘6+ Month TTC Thread- Part 28’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors