(Closed) 6+ Month TTC Thread- Part 28

posted 7 years ago in TTC
Post # 46
470 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

What brand of internet cheapies are you ladies buying? I usually buy the 3 pack of FRER on amazon. They are cheaper, but still like $13 for the box. And I usually go through 6 testing early.

Post # 47
498 posts
Helper bee

The vast majority, it would seem, are using Wondfo. OSOM is better but you have to buy by the case.

Post # 48
2041 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
redux:  not on eBay ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 50
2041 posts
Buzzing bee

DH and I are weird I think, because legit absolutely nothing freaks him out. He doesn’t care if I talk about POAS, OPKs, my period, poop, nada. Nothing phases the guy. I definitely accidentally leave pee sticks out and he just chucks them in the garbage and moves on. I also have him help me analyze from time to time, lol.

Post # 51
1673 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Since this is sort of our POAS thread, I’d like to see an official list to keep track. Here’s what I gathered from the roll calls.

9/30 Swizzle, GrannyPantiesRcok

10/1 MissCountryGirl727

Post # 52
1673 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

View original reply
alove31:  Mine are Wondfos. They come with my OPKs. Last time it took 2 more days for a BFP to show up on them compared to the FRER. Just on a side note, when they were monitoring my Hcg after my MC, I tested on the same day I had blood drawn. Still a faint BFP with an Hcg of SIX on a FRER!!!

Post # 54
498 posts
Helper bee

My POAS is technically Saturday. But I’ve been peeing. I’m on day three of spotting, so I’d be shocked if AF isn’t here before then. :/

Post # 56
498 posts
Helper bee

Sara should be on there for Saturday too. ๐Ÿ™‚

Umm. It’s real fuckin’ strange to see my new username on a POAS list. I’m officially not daybyday anymore! 

Post # 57
1368 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
MissCountryGirl727:  aw I love that I’m on the list…makes me feel like I’m still part of this board!

Post # 59
498 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
GrannyPantiesRock: For Eagle’s sake, I hope someone else graduates to June because those one-ders over there…

SERENITY NOW!!!

Post # 60
2041 posts
Buzzing bee

No. Don’t give me a POAS date.

The topic ‘6+ Month TTC Thread- Part 28’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors