(Closed) 6+ Month TTC Thread- Part 30

posted 7 years ago in TTC
Post # 514
2943 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Hey Ladies, I am 11 DPO, I haven’t POAS, but I don’t feel any different, so I’m expecting AF anytime this weekend.  This will put me at cycle #14, and DH and I will begin further testing.  I’ve decided that I’ll be taking a short break from the TTC boards for a bit, and then when I do come back, I’ll join into the 1+year thread.  I just wanted to thank all of you ladies for being an amazing support system, and I wish you guys all the best in your TTC journey.  I have my FX for you all and I’ll be lurking around looking for your BFP announcements!! 

Post # 515
532 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
MissCountryGirl727:  My fingers are still crossed for you.  I’m on month 14 right now as well, and after my gyno appointment in January, I’ll be joining the 1 year+ thread as well, so see you then (or hopefully not if we both get our BFPs before then)!

Post # 516
3345 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
MissCountryGirl727:  Good luck to you and hopefully your break brings you what you need.  

So….  I told my GP about the MC today, and asked when I could start trying again.  I was afraid to ask incase I didn’t like the answer that she gave me, and I didn’t, she recomends that I wait two cycles to let everything heal up.  I would be okay waiting one, but after trying for 6 just to end up with an early MC, I just want to get started again already.  I’m thinking of waiting just the one cycle, as this seams a more common amount of time to wait.  What do you girls think?  

Post # 519
532 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
candy11:  that’s exciting. I was reading your “self” diagnosis in the charters thread and I’m hoping you’ve found the problem and that there’s a relatively simple solution that’s been blocking you from getting your BFP. 

AFM, I went to get my 7DPO bloods drawn yesterday and I asked the nurse why my doctor would order a beta hCG this early, as a pregnancy would not yet be detected. He was very vague in his answer, stating that the doctor is likely just trying to make an assessment. So maybe there is another purpose after all…any ideas?  I should find out the results today. I don’t expect much for hCG and don’t even know what level they would disclose, last month they just said zero. But my progesterone was 40 so I’m hoping it’s still a good number.  I won’t actually see my doctor until the first week of January so I’ll just be speculating till then, unless I get my Christmas BFP. 

Post # 520
532 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
candy11:  I’ll start a new thread, though I may graduate in the next few weeks…I’m hoping for a BFP but if not, then to the 1 year+ thread.  New thread here

The topic ‘6+ Month TTC Thread- Part 30’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors