Post # 46
5872 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2011 - Boy #1 12/2015, boy #2 02/2018

View original reply
jammer62:  
View original reply
BeverlyGeese:  So sorry to see you both here. 🙁

AFM, I have been getting bits of EWCM, and I usually get very little fertile mucus for days and days before I ovulate then I get a lot more the closer I get. So far all my OPKs have been negative. I’m really hoping I get to ovulate earlysh this cycle. I either need to see lots and lots of EWCM/get positive OPK or wait until CD18 to start home insemination sessions…CD15 here. Time is getting closer.

Hope those of you who have been feeling down, feel better soon and my cat thinks so too!

Post # 47
17 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I’ve been searching the internet since we got our infertility diagnosis and WB seems to be the friendliest place to go through this so here goes nothing . .

Roll Call!

Cycles TTC:  9 months / 6 cycles

CD/DPO/POAS date: Ugh. CD 77 and still haven’t ovulated. Longest cycle since I went off the pill – still trying to decide if I want to go to the doctor or wait a little longer. I have to go in for a pap in March regardless.

TTC Plan: Hope I ovulate/get my period? haha

Seriously though, I temp and we try to hit the fertile window plus we’re both taking a ton of vitamins.

Known Issues: On my end: a 4-7 day luteal phase (my doc suggested b6 & b12 so I added a b vitamin), low vitamin d (I’m taking a supplement now) and this current cycle that just won’t progress. Oh his end: low count, low mobility, and low morph. Doctor basically said we have an extremely slim chance of conceiving naturally but we have to hit that 1 year mark before he will refer us.

For fun: What is one item on your bucket list? A handstand without a wall!

Post # 48
1477 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Hey ladies, I will roll call in a couple days, once I’m not lazy enough to turn on my laptop and sit down for 10 minutes. 

View original reply
mkat37:  Sorry about your bad day.  I don’t have Facebook so thankfully I don’t have to deal with that.  Or maybe I just don’t have enough friends LOL!  My one friend is pregnant with her 2nd and I think she’s more avoiding me since she knows our struggle and feels bad. Yea and people can be so unknowingly insensitive. It’s like seriously, I’ll take all the aches and pains and nausea just to be pregnant, now stop bitching! Haha

View original reply
vanike:  Sorry about the BD issues with DH. I totally get how frustrating that can be.  Seems like you’re hanging in there so hopefully you get that positive OPK soon! 

View original reply
jammer62:  Wow, Europe sounds like a blast! I’m jealous! I’ve never been. 

View original reply
auggiefrog:  Congrats on the new job! 

fruitloop234:  I haven’t roll called yet but just wanted to jump in and say DAMN, CD 77?!? I would not be putting up with that.  Can’t your doctor prescribe something to kick start your period? That would be driving me crazy! I’m sorry your doctor is making you wait til the year mark, that sucks.  I was worried my doctor would make me do that too but he was totally fine with doing necessary testing around cycle 7 and I’m in cycle 10 now and have been going to the RE since the beginning of this cycle. Do you chart with Fertility Friend? I hope your stay here is short! By the way, love your bucket list item! 🙂 

candy11:  Such a cutie! 

Post # 49
1477 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

OK, I caved and started looking at the Babies R Us website again. I do it in spurts.  When we first started TTC, I was already picking out a stroller, crib, nursery colors, etc. Then the painful BFNs month after month had me avoiding it.  Then I would check it again to see if there were any new strollers out. Then back to avoiding.  So yes, I looked last night. Still planning to go with the last stroller I liked.  LOL Though by the time I get my BFP, there will probably be new stuff out ::sigh::

Post # 50
17 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
MiJeS1104:  Thanks for the warm welcome! This cycle has been a stressful one because of the holidays and hubby’s SA results. I usually don’t O til around CD 27 so I figured I was extra late because of everything else that was going on. Now I’m not sure. Maybe I’ll just call my doctor’s office and see what they think. Regardless, it’s been nice to take a break from trying to time everything right around O.

I hear ya on the baby shopping – I’m in painful avoidance mode right now but I’m sure I’ll be back to it soon!

Post # 51
3345 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
candy11:  What a cute kitty! 

View original reply
fruitloop234:  Sorry about the 77 day cycle.  I can’t even imagine how frustrating that is.  Hopefully AF comes soon for you! 

View original reply
MiJeS1104:  I know how you feel.  I feel like I have my whole pregnancy plan, nusery and baby stuff pinned on secret boards.  I go to look stuff up and now I’ve already pinned the stuff I’m interested in.  But then I go through a low period and feel silly and folish for spending all that wasted time pinning for a baby I feel like I never wil have.  

Post # 52
1545 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
MiJeS1104:  Oh, I don’t know how you could do that. That would be so depressing for me. When we first started I was using pinterest for pinning baby things, but more like announcements for DH or the grandparents. Or for sewing ideas for a baby. It gets a bit depressing once in awhile, but I still go in every now and then and do some more pinning.

Post # 53
5872 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2011 - Boy #1 12/2015, boy #2 02/2018

View original reply
MiJeS1104:  
View original reply
auggiefrog: Thanks! He was hugging me too. 

Post # 55
278 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
MiJeS1104:  I can browse for baby things for a short period of time, then I just get depressed. I love that you’ve scoped out all the strollers already 🙂

View original reply
vanike:  Yup, I’ve definitely searched a ton for ways to tell DH and our parents. 

My monthly ritual is figuring out when I’d be in my second trimester and looking for pregnancy annoucement ideas based on that particular time of the year. One day I’ll actually get to do it!!

Post # 56
3345 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
Tmpalm:  I kind of like your monthly ritual!  

Post # 58
3345 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
mkat37:  An easter egg revel would be fun!  

If I get pregnant this next cycle I would be about 12 weeks around Mother’s Day.  What a sweet it would be for our Mother’s! 

Post # 59
781 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
mkat37:  Thats so adorable about your “nursery”. I don’t know what we’ll do with our bedrooms once we get pregnant. We only have 3 total… one is our master, one is currently a spare bedroom, and one is currently my office. We might have to do a combo office/spare bedroom, because I don’t know how we’d do without either of those!

Post # 60
278 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
mkat37:  
View original reply
auggiefrog:  I’d be right between Easter and Mother’s Day… I’m thinking Easter reveal for my family, Mother’s Day for the rest of the world. That’d be so much fun!!

The topic ‘6+ Month TTC Thread – Part 32’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors