(Closed) 6 Months Away…

posted 6 years ago in October 2012
Post # 3
544 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I have apparently completely forgotten that I’m getting married in six months.  Beyond going to buy dresses with my bridesmaids and hanging out on this site, I’ve done nothing for the wedding in the last month.  But, all of the vendors are booked and deposits are paid, so I guess I can have a little down time. But I do need to get motivated to start working on logistics, centerpieces, decor, etc…

Post # 4
1438 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I’m about 4 and a half months from mine. I think I have almost everything important done. My fiance told me to stop talking about it, so for the past week and i havent done anything. But I’m def. ready!!!

Post # 5
9688 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2012

I have a little less time than you do, but not too much.  Just last night I was going over my “to-do” list and it amazes me that of all the things I feel I’ve already accomplished for the wedding how much there still is.  And we’re having a very small wedding!  My list seems to keep growing.

Post # 6
201 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

My mom is suddenly stressing out way more than I am!  She is traveling to Charleston to visit our venues and meet with caterers this weekend.  Wish I could go too!

The topic ‘6 Months Away…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors