(Closed) 6 Months + Club – Part 5!

posted 7 years ago in TTC
Post # 4
5977 posts
Bee Keeper

Hi ladies!

I hate for the first post to be an update on a pregnancy with all of you going through this, but just wanted to let you know how things went at my first appointment yesterday.

Things went really well yesterday! We saw and heard a heartbeat! It was around 130, which was great and the baby measured at just about 7 weeks (I was 7 weeks yesterday). So so far so good! I have another U/S on March 1st at 10 weeks to make sure things are progressing ok, and then another at 12 weeks. My doctor is so awesome. He is squeezing in as many U/Ss as he can! 

I also just wanted to thank you ladies for sticking with me for the last year and a half. It’s been a rough road for us, but I think this finally might be it. I hope all of your stays are very short here and you get more BFPs! I’m still going to lurk if you don’t mind, but you can always find me over in the September babies thread!

Post # 5
715 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

part 3 and 4 went by fast!

@septcabride:  thanks for starting part 5. let’s hope we’ll get as many BFP as we did on part 4!

@2PeasinaPod: no need to apologize! i personally love to hear success stories. it gives me a lot of hope and helps me to get through the rough days. glad your app’t went well. you could hear the heartbeat? sooo exciting!!!

@KoiKove:  as promised i’m now reporting back with my first experience with wheatgrass. it was not as bad as I thought it would be. but i was prepared for the worst so i guess that helped too. maybe i also cheated a little bit. i used 2/3 water and 1/3 orange juice so the taste wasn’t really that bad. do you think adding a bit of juice is ok?

Darling Husband and I had a long talk last night. we finally agreed NOT to try until may. it was not an easy decision but i think a break may just be what we need at this point. i’ll use this break to get my body in the best shape possible but without having to worry about things you shouldn’t do after ovulation/during tww. this together with more intense acupuncture treatments will hopefully make a difference for a fresh start in may.

Post # 7
2792 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

@2PeasinaPod:  Please don’t apologize! I always get so excited when I see an update from you! I’m so thrilled that things are right on track – you must feel so relieved at this point! Wonderful wonderful news! You are a total success story!!

I’ll repost my chart since it was at the end of the other thread. Do you think this could be the start of *finally!* an O rise?

*EDITED FOR CRANKY-NESS!!!!*

Post # 9
2792 posts
Sugar bee

@septcabride:  This is very true. I’m just being a cranky pants 🙂 I know it’s a very good thing if this body of mine O’s on its own… no matter how late!! I was wondering about Wednesday’s low temp too. Tuesday was when I had a crazy fever of 101* so I discarded the temp, and it dropped so much on Wednesday. I also had wateryCM the past two days, not EW, but a lot closer to it than anything I’ve ever had before (I usually get ZERO) Hhmmmmm. I just hope it wasn’t all a fluke. I guess tomorrow we will know!

Do you think if we BD tonight it’s probably too late? We last BD’ed 6 days ago. Stupid stomach bug!

Post # 11
2538 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

@septcabride:  Your research is fantastic as always, thanks : )  I ALWAYS spot, so bad sign.  But it is good to know all of the info anyway.  I’m holding out about 5% hope right now…

@2PeasinaPod:  I’m very glad everything is going well! 

Post # 12
2792 posts
Sugar bee

@septcabride:  Hahaha! Just spit my water out laughing :o) You are so right!

Post # 13
750 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

My husband finally gave in to my pestering and called his doctor to figure out getting a  SA. I told him he should also get a physical since they are co-pay free under the Affordable Care Act, but he doesn’t seem inclined to do that. He has to go in to his GP to get a referral slip and then go to the lab for the real work. I think he’s anxious about the cost because his insurance doesn’t cover anything. They quoted him $100 per analysis but I don’t know how much that will add up to.

I’ve had absolutely no cramping from the HSG so I think that’s a good sign that there really weren’t any blockages. They told me not to BD for at least 24 hours but I think we’ll still have plenty of time before the peak. This morning I saw my second high on the CBEFM, but I don’t usually peak until CD 13 or 14 and CD 13 is Tuesday (Valentine’s Day!). It would be super cool to be able to point to Valentine’s Day as our conception date.

Post # 15
2538 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

@septcabride:  Ag!  I’m off both charts!  : /

Post # 16
715 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@septcabride:   the second statistic makes me feel a bit better. i’m 30 (which i’d consider as early thirties in this case) and we’ve been trying for 9 months. once we get back to ttc again in may, our bfp will just be waiting for us, right? i mean, it says average 7-10 month, and this statistic is better going to be right!

The topic ‘6 Months + Club – Part 5!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors