(Closed) 6 Months + Club – Part 5!

posted 9 years ago in TTC
Post # 463
3770 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: December 1999

@jholler- I had the work up done in January. They tested for clotting disoders, autoimmune disorders, and lupus- it totaled 12 tubes of blood. I had complications in both of my other pregnancies so that might be why they tested for certain things though:(

View original reply
@KoiKove:  Throw in anticardiolipins and lupus and you got all that they did on me!

@Jags: woooohhoooooooo!

Post # 464
987 posts
Busy bee

@jholler25:  I feel like a bit of an ass for encouraging you to get the beta, I just felt so optimistic for you! I’m so sorry about how things are turning out for you and I truly wish you get some answers from your doctor and a sticky baby very, very soon!

View original reply
@jaguar:  Go Jag!!!  Time to get busy πŸ™‚

View original reply
@bunny:  Sounds like you had a great appointment, I’m rooting for you!

Post # 465
1278 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

View original reply
@jaguar:  Yippieeee go Jag. Have some fun and at least one more TWW before you IVF (if not  BFP)!

View original reply
@travelgirl1:  congrats on your bfp doll. we have a fall babies board when you are ready. 

@jholler that blog i reccomended Baby Borneo or Bust the woman had two misscarriages (one was a chemical and one was at 8 weeks) she talks about the pain and how hard it is to get excited. I highly recommend you go and start from the beginning of her blog because it is so inspirational to see her now about to give birth to her 2nd biological daughter after so many trials. i know you will reach the point of take home baby. be good to yourself. 

Post # 466
Bee
6468 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011 - Sydney, Australia

View original reply
@bunny:  Your lining is kick ass! I know you’re going to have a great experience for this IUI – triggers will make it more secure, so you’ll know exactly what’s going to happen. Yay!

I took my kits again this morning (habit) and I’ve got no surge lines at all – so that was a REALLY short window yesterday. I’m glad I happened to check last night!

Post # 467
1053 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

View original reply
@jaguar:   Well, perfect timing then – good luck!! πŸ™‚ 

I’m just at the BORING part of the cycle.  CD 3.  Just waiting til 10 so we can start EOD.  This cycle also starts our dr appts too.  My husband has his SA tomorrow.  They told us up to 6 working days for results but I’m hoping it’s sooner πŸ™‚  Next Friday I have an appointment to set up testing for me. 

Post # 468
210 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
@bunny:  Yay for thick lining! Great that you’re moving forward. Rooting for you too!

View original reply
@jaguar:  Fab that you tested last night.

View original reply
@Audreysdance:  Thanks so much! I do keep looking at the fall babies board, and almost joined, then my bloodwork yesterday showed elevated TSH levels so it’s made me a bit more cautious. Will defo join soon though : )

Post # 469
Bee
6468 posts
Bee Keeper

Also, can I just say how awesome it is to have a group of girls who are prepared to look at pee sticks for me … and celebrate? Hubby thinks I’m a bit wacko, especially when he got home and had them shoved in his face. Squee! πŸ™‚

Post # 470
2792 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

View original reply
@jaguar:   I hope you jumped him at the door!!! πŸ˜‰

Post # 471
186 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@jaguar:  mine thinks I’m a wacko too… He gets mad when I share his personal info on here lol… He’s like “why are you talking about my sperm on there?!”. haha, he’ll get over it πŸ™‚ He especially thinks I’m wacko when I wake him at 4 am and scream “im ovulating babbbeeee”. He’s like “great, go back to bed and dont wake me up”. lol.

Post # 472
1053 posts
Bumble bee

WOW – 15 hours and no post!  I’m shocked at us πŸ™‚ 

Hubby went in for his SA this morning and it was actually a lot more emotional for me than I expected.  I guess I’m just shocked we are really at THIS point.  (sigh)  And I’m sure AF hormones aren’t helping at all either!  Luckily AF is going to be winding down and we can start EOD and at least I’ll feel like I’m doing SOMETHING!!  I can’t wait to get his results back…. I’m sure they will be great!

Post # 473
1508 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@ecomaha:  

Quiet day for sure. 

I’m stuck in limbo ewaiting for an RE appointment. I think between the HSG and hubs being sick we missed our TTC window this month, but given my issues I don’t think it would have worked anyhow.

Post # 474
750 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

DH got his SA results back and everything looked fine. Motility was a little below normal but count is really high so that makes up for it. And it’s a little alkaline, but not enough for the doctor to have said anything.

But AF appeared today, a day earlier than I was expecting. And I’m a bit of a wreck between not being KU and PMS. I had a good cry in the car at lunch. Maybe I should stop focusing on TTC and get back to focusing on saving our emergency fund and losing the 15 pounds I put on after the wedding. I’m tired of being so darned depressed every month. 

Post # 475
2538 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

View original reply
@BrianneG:  Yes!  I think we all need to focus on other things and not obsess.  The longer it goes on, the easier that seems to be…which sucks and is good all at the same time.

I’m 3 dpo.  I had an antral follicle ultrasound today to see if I qualify for the guarantee option for IVF.  There were 2 big follies that I guess were the eggs that released?  It kind of freaked me out like I didn’t O yet, but that’s just my paranoia kicking in.  I had 16 antral follies (the small ones that are getting ready for next month, etc) and you need 12 to qualify, so that’s good.

I feel totally out of this 2WW because I really don’t expect anything and it’s kind of nice.  I can barely remember what dpo I am each day (even though it’s only 3 today).  I’ll probably turn crazy again at the end of the next week, but it’s nice for now!

Have a nice weekend everybody!  Do something fun with your husbands.

Post # 476
1433 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2010

View original reply
@jaguar:  omgosh yay!!!!!!

Post # 477
Bee
6468 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
@JaneyD:  That’s great news. So are you all set to start on your next CD1 then? πŸ™‚

View original reply
@MrsMaine:  Hells yes. Except there’s been no cross hairs… so the stalking/love fest shall continue, just in case!

The topic ‘6 Months + Club – Part 5!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors