(Closed) 6 Months + Club – Part 6!

posted 9 years ago in TTC
Post # 166
2792 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

View original reply
@jholler25:  I totally get it lady. I’m glad that all of your bloodwork came back normal, but it broke my heart at the same time. Sometimes it’s 100% better to just have some sort of answer for all of this. My sister just went through her 6th m/c, and she’s had every test in the book plus the baby tissue tested after each D&C etc, and everything is NORMAL. The doctors are all telling her that her, her hubby, and her babies-to-be all check out normal and this is just a really bad stroke of BAD LUCK. I just can’t stomach that. Sometimes it’s better to just have some sort of answer or explanation so you can tackle it head-on. But I still have hope, for you and for her, that you will get your miracle take home baby very soon <3 Keep your head up!

Post # 167
1820 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

View original reply
@jholler25:  ((HUGS))

View original reply
@MrsMaine:  My heart absolutely breaks for your sister every time you post something about her.  I just can’t imagine going through something like that.  ((Hugs for you – and your sister – too))

ALL – We are some sad sacks lately (and I mean that in the nicest possible way).  It seems like we are all just stuck or waiting.  I know that I am part of that, too – I just feel so hopeless and annoyed these days, and I hate seeing you guys feel the same way about yourselves.  I am sorry that we have reached this place where it seems like we have more sad news than good… and I continue to have hope for every single one of you.

So… anyone have any good plans for this weekend?  My husband just got a huge promotion, so we are going out to celebrate at his favorite restaurant tomorrow night and going out for sushi and beers (my fave F-it-all-because-I’m-not-KU meal) tonight.

Post # 168
824 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

I feel so out of the loop! I finally have some free time tomorrow. I plan to catch up on all the happenings on this thread.  

CD 9 today. Hope to O this weekend.  My dr said my blood work from cd3 all looked good. I get an ultrasound on Monday and then blood work in a couple weeks.

Post # 169
715 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

i’m still following this thread and keeping my fingers crossed for each and everyone of us.

View original reply
@jholler25: i’m sorry you still don’t have any answers to why this is happening to you. i’m also getting my ovaries shock-waved (not sure if my acupuncturist would agree with that term…). DH and I are avoiding pregnancy until may. this way I get the electro treatment throughout the cycle and not just before ovulation. it sucks but i/we feel like i’m building the best nest possible for our future baby. i’ve learned to look at the break from a positive side and not just to see that we are missing chances (that may not even be there). good luck to you!

Post # 170
347 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

So I don’t know if you guys follow this blog, but this lady had been TTC her second child for almost 2 years (I believe it was that long).  If you kept up with her, you would see her struggles with it, her frustration when aunt flo came to visit, etc.  Well recently, she posted this video (it will make you cry!):  http://www.bowerpowerblog.com/2012/03/a-very-sappy-video/

Just know that  with patience, it can happen!  Hang in there ladies!

Post # 171
1508 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

View original reply
@jholler25:  Hugs. I think the lack of answers may make things harder.

View original reply
@MrsMaine:  Prayers for you Sister and Brother-In-Law.

View original reply
@septcabride:  I’d thought about any great plans yet, but maybe we should hit the local wineries since I’m not KU. the only is the new whites mostly haven’t been released and we already have over-supply of reds.

Post # 172
2538 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

View original reply
@jholler25:  I’m glad you got some real info about it.  And it’s going to be much easier going forward knowing that it shouldn’t happen (i.e. nothing genetic).  I really think your next one will be it.  (And I imagine how totally terrified you are of it happening at all…me too.)

Post # 173
2792 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Thanks everyone for all the well wishes for my sister and Brother-In-Law. It’s nice to know they have a lot of good vibes surrounding them 🙂

RE: Me, Has anyone had bad cramping after finishing Clomid? I’m CD9 and I’m having pretty moderate AF-style cramping. Just wondering if anyone had experienced this before. I’m pretty sure it’s just my ovaries in there all bug-eyed saying “Oh sh*t! You mean I actually have to DO something!?” Surprised

Post # 174
1998 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2009

View original reply
@MrsMaine:  Yep! I totally get cramps and stuff on Clomid. I always thought of my ovaries saying that, too. 🙂 They get so pissy when they are forced to work for a change! Good luck on your O this month!

Post # 175
210 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@jholler25:  I had the electro thing for a few months… I found it difficult to relax though because either I could hardly feel it or it was so strong it kind of hurt. In the end I stopped having it and went back to normal acupuncture which totally worked for me and I really hope it does for you too.

Post # 177
1175 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@septcabride:  I know I haven’t been around the thread much at all lately, but I wanted to pop in and say that I still feel the love and support for each other on this thread.  I’ve totally felt like a sad sack lately though, so I hear you!  We need a  few more BFPs to lift our spirits.

Oh and guess what, you guys!!!  I started acupuncture today!  I finally, finally bit the bullet and got over my nervousness and went for a treatment.  She isn’t a fertility acupuncturist, but she definitely thinks she can help me.  She concentrated on points to help my uterus.  I’m going to go back every two weeks for now.  I can’t believe how relaxing it was!  Even if it does nothing for fertility, I’ll take it just for the relaxation.  I think my appointment this morning actually made my whole day!

Post # 179
1175 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@jaguar:  I hear you.  I will be in DISBELIEF to actually get a positive one day!

Post # 180
1175 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@jaguar:  Sorry to hear about the bad Aunt Flo…Hopefully relaxing and taking it easy this weekend will help a little.

The topic ‘6 Months + Club – Part 6!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors