(Closed) 6 Months + Club – Part 6!

posted 10 years ago in TTC
Post # 572
1092 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@ecomaha:  I am a definite homebody too!  My favourite day of the week is Saturday when I get to be at home doing my own thing, which usually involves aforementioned laundry and housecleaning.  I love baking too, so I usually try to do some of that on Saturdays.  I try to keep muffins on hand most of the time, because that is the only breakfast DH will eat; otherwise, he skips it altogether.  I figure that somewhat healthy muffins for breakfast are better than no breakfast at all!

Post # 573
1092 posts
Bumble bee

Anyone else doing fun stuff this weekend?  Come entertain me while I’m stuck at work for another two hours!!! 😀

Post # 574
928 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

@MrsFarmer:  Ha, that is true!  Muffins sound great – I’m thinking about making banana bread tomorrow.  YUM!!

All I want to do is rent some movies tonight and relax on the couch!  Apparently for me, instead of giving me insomnia, Clomid is making me super sleepy!!

Post # 575
80 posts
Worker bee

@MrsFarmer:  I just wanted to say your avator is adorable! 

Man do I love lazy days at home. This weekend might be more active since we’re going to an animal shelter to meet an abandoned schnauzer mix! I can’t tell what the mix is, but my guess is part poodle or maltese!

Post # 576
1092 posts
Bumble bee

@ecomaha:  I LOVE banana bread!  And banana chocolate chip muffins are to die for…..mmmmmm

You’ve probably mentioned this somewhere in the thread, but why are they putting you on Clomid?  I know you always have regular cycles…Just wondering because I have all of this ahead of me if I don’t get KU by June.

Post # 577
928 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

@MrsFarmer:  Oh I totally add chocolate chips AND butterscotch chips to mine 🙂 

My doctor thought it might just give me a stronger O and more Progesterone.  It’s sort of their ‘first step’ approach.  We’ll do this for 2 months and then if we need to, have an HSG done.  My husband had an SA so his tests are done.  Lucky him, the tests for guys are so much easier!

Post # 578
1092 posts
Bumble bee

@Mukmuk:  Aww, thank you!  I chose that one and my username because of my husband, who is a farmer.  Technically she should be a brunette instead of a blondie though! Tongue Out

Are you adopting that adorable dog??  She looks like she’s pleading with those big brown eyes for someone to bring her home.

Post # 579
1092 posts
Bumble bee

@ecomaha:  Ahh, ok.  I’m really not looking forward to doctoring so much and all the tests either.  But I AM looking forward to finding out some answers as to why we haven’t been able to get pg yet. 

Your husband’s SA came back with good results? I hope!  I’m sorry for asking all these questions, but I haven’t been around much lately so I’ve missed out on a bunch of stuff! 

Post # 580
5592 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

I have a baby shower to go to tomorrow. The main saving is that its co-Ed, evening “bring a case of diapers for baby and case of beer for dad”, so drinking is highly encouraged, and AF is in town so I can participate 🙂

Post # 581
1092 posts
Bumble bee

@SapphireSun:  Attending any baby shower is stressful enough for me right now too, so thank goodness you can drink! 

Post # 582
789 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

Thank you ladies! I will remain calm.  Arm myself with a list of questions and copies of my temp charts.  Tuesday i will get some answers and hopefully push forward.  I will be keeping you posted on everything!!

Post # 584
110 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

@MrsMaine: I am anxiously awaiting your POAS results today!! I have already been on here and checked twice…..

@Wispy:  I have an appointment with my RE on Tuesday too!! Hopefully we both get some much needed answers/ next steps!

Post # 585
1604 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2009

So my ultrasound went just fine yesterday. It looks like I am going to ovulate! Now I just have to wait for a positive OPK. I hope I don’t get it today, though, or we won’t be able to do the IUI, I don’t think. My doctor likes to do them the day of a positive OPK or the day after.

Post # 586
789 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

@cheert16:  Fingers crossed for you on Tuesday as well!!

The topic ‘6 Months + Club – Part 6!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors