(Closed) 6 Months + Club – Part 6!

posted 9 years ago in TTC
Post # 617
1053 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

I agree with Septcabride!  Way to go JHoller!! πŸ™‚  I think we all are as excited as you are πŸ™‚ 

Post # 618
799 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

View original reply
@jholler25:  Congrats!!! I’m so impressed by your strength and holding out all weekend!  It’s your turn πŸ™‚

Post # 619
1175 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
@jholler25:  I am so, so, SO happy for you, lady!!!  Congratulations!  Words can’t even begin to capture how delighted I am for you!  Prayers that this is your little sticky baby! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Post # 620
987 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@jholler25:  One thing that helped me take it one day at a time, was I started taking a moment every day to talk to the baby (not actually out loud, I felt silly doing that) and tell it to hold on tight and keep growing in there and be healthy.  I still do that every morning.  It’s reassuring and it has worked so far! If ever you feel a mini panic attack coming on, come to the boards, we will help you through it!

Post # 621
2792 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

View original reply
@jholler25:  SO over the moon thrilled for you! I mean, just ecstatic. This is it πŸ™‚ Your “be happy & thankful for today” attitude is what is going to get you straight on through to December mama πŸ™‚ I can’t wait to follow your journey. <3

Post # 622
3871 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

Hey guys. I’m going to have to close this thread since its getting too big. Can someone start a new thread? Just one tiny suggestion… Can you name the next one ‘6 months + TTC club-part 7’? That way newbees don’t think its 6 month wedding planning thread.

Thanks!

Oh, congrats to all the BFP!

Post # 623
2792 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

View original reply
@ttn133:  I’ll make it πŸ™‚

Post # 624
3871 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

View original reply
@MrsMaine:  Thanks!

The topic ‘6 Months + Club – Part 6!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors