(Closed) 6 Months, Date Twins!!! 10/8/11

posted 7 years ago in October 2011
Post # 3
1815 posts
Buzzing bee

Ahh! I feel like I did SO MUCH the first couple months but once I got all the big stuff booked I haven’t really done much since!

This week my dress came in, I found a person to buy chargers from, we’re doing engagement pictures and meeting our photographer for the first time tomorrow, and I got my guestlists together for the showers/bachelorette.

I NEED to get going on invitations, song selections, and finish up a couple DIY projects. We’re also still thinking about the honeymoon… I am so happy we’re 6 months out!!!

Post # 5
158 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I’m right with you ladies.  All the big stuff is done. It’s all the “little” stuff I’m stuck on.  I keep changing my mind about invites, place cards, programs, BLAH!  I think I need the pressure of running out of time to actually make a decision.

Post # 6
47 posts
Newbee

@jillieb: It just occured to me that we are 6 months out. Holy crap! It seemed like my wedding was just light years in the future (we have been engaged for 4 years so…) and now it’s like a rude awakening that it’s HERE! I have the major things done, but there are so many little things to do.

I didn’t realize that hair/makeup people fill up so fast too, I waited wayy too long and now the top choices in my area are already booked 🙁

I just bought a dress last week, luckily off the rack so no stress waiting for it to come in. I have the venue, caterer, entertainment…just need hair/makeup and an officiant for the last big pieces of the picture.

I guess I should be sending out save the dates soon? Ugh it still feels like there is so much up in the air with my guests. We haven’t been on speaking terms with FI’s mother in years, but he said he wants to patch things up and invite her. I don’t want to pressure him, but he needs to do it soon so I know if I have to invite her side of the family or not!

Post # 7
35 posts
Newbee

So it’s a little less than 6 months now, and I think I need therapy: I cannot make any more decisions! It’s like my internal 8-ball is broken. The last big things we have are the bridesmaid dresses (which are thisclose to being done), centerpieces and bouquets. 

So yes, panic mode is about to set in! 🙂

Post # 8
47 posts
Newbee

@catib123: That is funny, I feel the same way. We still have so many things to decide on…and I’m sick of it already 🙂

The topic ‘6 Months, Date Twins!!! 10/8/11’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors