(Closed) 6 months to go!

posted 6 years ago in July 2013
Post # 4
84 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

178 days AKA 5 months 27 days 00 hours 19 min 45 sec!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post # 5
29 posts
Newbee

Eeee! So excited! I have 169 days left.

So much left to do…..

Post # 6
145 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Yay! What fun things do you have left to do?

Congrats!

[Link removed due to self promotion policy]

Post # 7
909 posts
Busy bee

I’m down to 175 days!!!!! so excited that it’s less than 6 months now 🙂

Post # 8
29 posts
Newbee

@mmle:  Thanks! We still need to book the caterer (already had tastings, just need to make a decision and sign contract), decide on and order invitations, book honeymoon (already decided WHERE, just need to get flights/activities booked), decide on an officiant (probaly a friend or family member, but don’t know who yet), get the rest of my outfit (veil, shoes), write our veils, decide on processional/recessional/first dance music….. I’m sure there is more that I can’t think of off the top of my head! I am just trying to handle one at a time, otherwise I go crazy.

Post # 9
351 posts
Helper bee

Exactly 6 months on Sunday for me! Getting ready for crunch time!!

Post # 10
55 posts
Worker bee

Hi fellow bees.  I finally registered here so now I can post!  I too am getting married on July 13, 2013.  I thought I was doing things early but looking around here, it is making me nervous I am not as far ahead as I thought.  It is mostly a DIY wedding, but did cheat a little on a few things…  bought a template for the kids’ activity books and we are renting the backdrop to put up and take down ourselves.  The rest, flowers, invites, decorations, centerpieces, aisle flowers all DIY…  So anyone else out there, what have you got done so far?

The topic ‘6 months to go!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors