(Closed) 6 months to go – Fitness Friends?!

posted 7 years ago in June 2013
Post # 32
398 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

My wedding is June 1st, but I am going to be honest. I cannot start working out until Jan 2, 2013. I just love the holidays too much. LOL i think if I can cut out beer, work out for 30 minutes a day, and no fast food, no pop, lots of chicken and veggies, I hopefully can lose 20 lbs…..lol

Post # 33
1860 posts
Buzzing bee

@ED13:  I think that notbridey meant that you should post the link to the new thread here on this thread so that we can follow it to the new one in case we don’t get tagged in it. Thanks for doing this!

@fallsgirl:  I don’t use MFP, I use fatsecret.com – would have loved to be your buddy though! 🙂  Good luck getting back into the swing of things!

Post # 35
669 posts
Busy bee

Hi! I guess I am technically waiting… But  a proposal is coming this yr! 🙂 :)! And we are aiming for a June wedding.  I need some fitness motivation and would love to join!  I’m checking the notification post below… Just let me know what else I need to do! Thanks for setting this up!

Post # 36
951 posts
Busy bee

Oh, I’m definitely joining in for this! It’s tough around Christmas, but I am doing a version of ‘Mad Abs March’ this months and an escalated version next month. Fiance is helping me out and coaching me to do more.

After Christmas and a Mexico trip in January I’m committing to a healthy meal plan, and continuing to work out to a point where I’m able to do a slightly toned down version of the Insanity workout starting in April!

I’m lucky to have my Fiance to help me along and work with me! I’m excited to also have a resource here now to help motivate. I’ll keep checking back!

Mad Abs March: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-GhVHSen3vNo/T0_C5k2ancI/AAAAAAAACLI/FkNAjqDfH2U/s1600/march.jpg

Insanity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLK28BHJDd8

Post # 37
766 posts
Busy bee

wahooo for everyone who understood me! 🙂

YAY!!!

Post # 38
129 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Ok. Subscribing. New to this forum too so hopefully will figure out where the threads go! 

Would it help for us to make a tag with a “group name” to put on the new threads so we can always search for the tag and pull them up? Not sure if that would be helpful or just a hassle.

The topic ‘6 months to go – Fitness Friends?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors