(Closed) 6+ Months TTC- Part 36

posted 5 years ago in TTC
  • poll: Which Of These Things Would You Like To Learn To Do?

Speak another language

Sew a pair of pants

Dance the waltz

Sing a song

Paint a landscape

Other

• Post # 887
    4998 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
    BeverlyGeese:  I would but, like you, I’m pretty much at 1 year now 

Post # 888
    1986 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
    RunnerBride13:  I’m past one year…but I’m not ready to make the jump to the next thread, once I start going to an re I probably will.

My coworker had a baby a few months ago and was saying she got pregnant her first cycle and you just have to be scientific about it. it’s just so frustrating, I know all that shit but my body doesn’t cooperate.  Also this cycle has been awful on clomid with hot flashes and headaches and just overall icky-ness.  I’m so done, I hope clomid and preseed do the trick this cycle.

Post # 889
    4998 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
    accorn:  I hope you don’t make it to the 1 year thread! Has your DH had a SA yet?

Post # 890
    1382 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2014

I can do it, 1 min

Post # 891
    826 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
    jetsetbee:  Congratulations!

View original reply
    BeverlyGeese:  Sorry to hear about all the unknowns, but it sounds like you have a good solid plan!

View original reply
    BeverlyGeese:  Yeah, the worst part is when they’re like “1 cycle! We can’t believe how lucky/blessed we are!” I know there’s nothing outright mean about that comment, but it always bothers me. Like the rest of us are unlucky or unblessed or whatever. 😛

Post # 892
    826 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
    accorn:  Ugh, did you tell her you tried all that? I have no patience for stupidity anymore.

View original reply
    BeverlyGeese:  
    View original reply
    RunnerBride13:  Ditto here. I’m hitting 1 year at the end of this cycle.

It seems like a lot of us are at the tail end of our 6-12 month stay. When I first got on here 5+ months ago, no one was talking about IUIs or IVF or any of that. Now it seems like we’re all headed in that direction. Sort of sad. And I can’t believe I’ve been on this thread for almost 6 months!

Post # 893
    1986 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
    RunnerBride13:  no, I’m going in for a sonogram today and am going to ask about doing an SA.

View original reply
    jammer62:  no, I didn’t really say anything because despite how obvious it probably is we aren’t talking too much about trying right now.  Mostly because I don’t want advise like just relax and such.

guys I can’t believe it’s August.  

Post # 895
    1521 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

View original reply
    BeverlyGeese:  On my 7th cycle, but 10th month of trying.  I do like my OB, and she’s willing to start testing and things since my cycles have been whacky.  But last time I was there I brought up wondering if I had low progesterone and she immediately shut me down and said I was googling too much and many drs agree there is no such thing as low progesterone…  But something is obviously wrong because it is not normal to have such irregular cycles and to be on CD47 without ovulating.  Ugh.

The topic ‘6+ Months TTC- Part 36’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors