Spring : (1 votes)
    3 %
    Summer : (10 votes)
    29 %
    Fall : (22 votes)
    65 %
    Winter : (1 votes)
    3 %
    Other (if you live somewhere with different seasons) : (0 votes)
  • Post # 346
    285 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2014

kb7:  So slow!  Thanks for checking in on us.

AF came at 10 dpo with the help of my last acupuncture appointment making it a 40 day cycle, so I didn’t POAS. My next appointment will be on CD9 so I’m hoping he can somehow encourage ovulation to happen sooner than the last cycle (CD30). I also intend to start taking OPK’s again on that day.  I’m just continuing the waiting game until we can start BD’ing again.

Post # 348
    1514 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

MissKayDee:  sounds like your cycle could be getting back on track!  FX for an earlier O next time.

Feist:  that LP sounds awful ๐Ÿ™ Sorry you’re in such a waiting game.  With long cycles, I know how much the waiting sucks.

Post # 349
    831 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: December 2013

Hey girls, I’m back ๐Ÿ™ Unfortunately I went for a scan at 7w3d and the baby was only measuring at 5 weeks. Going for a final scan on Monday to see if I will need to schedule a D&C. Hoping for better luck next time. I know no one does, but  I really did not think I would have 2 miscarriages in a year. Hoping for happier news from someone on here! 

Post # 350
    285 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2014

kb7:  Yes, things are starting to look better! Officially Bd’ing EOD, and trying to de-stress everyday.

futuremrssquiggs:  I’m so sorry for this sad news ๐Ÿ™ I can’t imagine what you must be going through.  My thoughts are with you.

I hope everyone else is doing ok here and staying positive.  Looks like this thread has all but died.

Post # 352
    1514 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

futuremrssquiggs:  I’m so sorry to hear that :(. Thinking of you.

Feist:  ugh, 24 days?!  I’m sure you’re sure of your O date.  Any idea what caused it to be so long?

Post # 354
    2008 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: June 2014

Roll Call!

Age/Partner’s Age: 28/30

Cycles/Months TTC: 7 cycles

CD/DPO/POAS date: CD1/POAS date depends on O date but probably around 11/13 (I will wait until I’m late to POAS)

BFP Plan: daily prenatals, try to BD EOD in FW, pre-seed, getting testing done this cycle

Known Issues: nothing yet, but we’re started testing this cycle.  I’m getting labs done on Monday (CD4): FSH, LH, estradiol, prolactin, and a thyroid panel.  I’m also getting my progesterone checked between CD22 and CD24 – I think it might be low because of all of my pre-AF spotting.  DH is getting a SA at some point this cycle.

Question: If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live? (Pretend you are guaranteed a job wherever you are.) Somewhere warm with low humidity and no mosquitoes 

Poll Question: What is your favorite season and why? Fall!  I love the temperature – perfect jeans and a tshirt or a hoodie weather.  I love that my allergies aren’t too terrible and everything is pretty with the leaves changing color.  I’m a teacher so it’s also a new start for me each fall, which I like.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors