(Closed) 6+ Months TTC Part 37

posted 6 years ago in TTC
  • poll: What is your favorite season?

Spring

Summer

Fall

Winter

Other (if you live somewhere with different seasons)

• Post # 76
    1082 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2014

View original reply
    kb7:  I’m sorry! I still cringe when I think about my hsg, it hurt so bad. I’m also really worried about multiples, I get where you’re coming from. I figure that the thought of never having kids worries me more, so I have to take the risk. Good luck with the clomid, are they going to monitor you?

Post # 77
    1521 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

View original reply
    KatesTheWord:  yeah my husband and I talked about that exact point last night.  He also told me he doesnt think he’d ever want to adopt.  I definitely want a biological child, but I’m open to adoption if we have no other options.  So that was disappointing.

I don’t think they’re going to monitor me.  I happen to have an ultrasound on the 20th, but that will be before I even start the clomid.  I’ve been having a lot of pain in my ovary so they’re going to look at it.

Post # 78
    831 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: December 2013

View original reply
    jetsetbee: I’m not above crying! 

View original reply
    jammer62:  I need to find a place like that. Anyone have any recommendations for fertility clinincs in New Jersey?

While my DH’s doctor wouldn’t do a SA, he did a blood test and his thyroid function is low. I read online that could definitely hurt sperm count. He is alreaady on medicine, so the doctor is doubling his dose. Hope the medicine fixes him up quickly and we are on our way to a sticky baby. I’ve been having a hard time lately thinking about how I should have a baby if it wasn’t for the CP. I am a teacher and I thought for sure that before school started again, I would have my BFP. School starts in a week, no pregnancy in sight. AF is due on Sunday, no signs of pregnancy. Bleh! 

Post # 79
    1521 posts
    Bumble bee

View original reply
    futuremrssquiggs:  Could your doctor order an SA for him?

Post # 80
    831 posts
    Busy bee

View original reply
    kb7:  My doctor won’t do any testing for either of us until we hit a full year. :/ She said to call her if I was celebrating the new year with a drink. At the time I thought she was being cute, but the more I think about it, the more annoyed I get!

Post # 81
    1521 posts
    Bumble bee

View original reply
    futuremrssquiggs:  Ugh that’s so obnoxious.  Do you have normal cycles?  My Dr. agreed to start testing when my cycles started getting super long.

Post # 82
    831 posts
    Busy bee

View original reply
    kb7:  Yeah, my cycles are normal. 15 day LP. 31 years old. No red lights to make them do any testing, except for the fact that after my CP, I haven’t been able to conceive. Our timing has been good each cycle since I started tracking.

Post # 83
    1521 posts
    Bumble bee

View original reply
    futuremrssquiggs:  Sorry, that stinks.  Being patient is not easy.

Post # 84
    46 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: March 2015

View original reply
    jammer62:  Ugh, it’s hard when people struggled a bit (although usually by that they mean took 3-6 months of natural trying to get pregnant) so they think they know and try to give advice that worked for them, like the “relax” BS. If you have a medical issue (including unexplained), it’s not that simple. I’m so glad she was thoughtful enough to e-mail you! And kudos to you for being a supportive friend.

View original reply
    kb7:  I hear you 🙁 Clomid works for a lot of people so my fingers are crossed it works for you!! If you notice you have lots of mature follies, you can always cancel to reduce the risk of multiples? I never got more than 1 or 2 on Clomid but lots of clinics will make you cancel if you have 3 or more.

I felt the same about my HSG. I don’t like to freak people out before, but I wasn’t prepared for it to actually hurt so much from the cramping/pressure. I’m just glad yours is over and that everything was normal!

AFM, My RE is completely confused by my hormones and isn’t sure what to do.. lap, try down-regging me then injectibles (like prep for an IVF cycle but do IUI), or something else. My bloodwork is showing I O’d, but I haven’t taken anything since my levels have been off the last 2 cycles, and I never O on my own! Plus, I’ve had ultrasounds every 2-5 days and there have never been any follies! I felt so much better when we were actually doing cycles.. this just stinks.

Post # 85
    33 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: June 2011

Post # 86
    1083 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

A week since my folicle study and no ovultaion yet. My tracker says end of this week, but nothing yet acourding to testing. Frustrating  I wanna get it on. lol

Post # 87
    1985 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
    jetsetbee:  f
    View original reply
    uturemrssquiggs:  I really don’t understand why doctors won’t just do some simple tests.  If I’m willing to spend the money, even if it is for peace of mind.  

View original reply
    breezy2015:  I test on Saturday the 22nd.  That is, if AF doesn’t show up on Friday.

I just found out my cousin is 20 weeks pregnant.  They wanted to wait until their 1 year anniversary to announce.  They had told my grandma that they were never going to have kids, so it was really unexpected.  We have a cradle that my grandfather made that every grandchild and great-grandchild has slept in and now we have to send it to them and I thought I would be next.  Sigh, I’m just pouting.  I should just be happy for them.

Post # 88
    1082 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2014

View original reply
    accorn:  sorry 🙁 it’s so hard… my SIL is pregnant (woops i forgot about birthcontrol situation) and I’m just waiting for my sister to announce she’s pregnant again next month (she can pick and choose when she gets pregnant, apparently). I love my nieces and nephews, but it’s getting harder and harder to put on a brave face. You’re allowed to feel bummed!

View original reply
    Mrs.LaFountain:  lol, hope you get your positive opk ASAP!! 

This TWW is torture!! going by so slow… Only 4&5dpiui. Ugh. 

Post # 89
    46 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: March 2015

View original reply
    accorn:  
    View original reply
    KatesTheWord:  Right there with you on trying to be happy for them but it can be SO, SO hard! My fingers are crossed for both of you as well for the TWW!!!

View original reply
    futuremrssquiggs:  I’m so sorry you have to wait! I understand a lot of people just need time, but for those of us who need help, waiting and waiting to get diagnostics done is just prolonging the whole journey.

Post # 90
    831 posts
    Busy bee

View original reply
    accorn:  My best friend just told me she is pregnant. I told myself I am allowed to be happy for her, but sad for me. It’s okay to feel lots of things! 

The topic ‘6+ Months TTC Part 37’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors