Post # 1
Good morning ladies and welcome to the 6+ months thread – PART 8!
With the fantastic news of MrsMeNow’s BFP on Part 7, we are on to the next thread… and hopeful that Part 8 will bring many, many more BFPs.
If you are new here – WELCOME. We hope that your stay will be short and sweet.
Catch up on the last thread here: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/6-months-up-ttc-club-part-7
Post # 3
It looks like Ecohama is 3 DPO, Elchalten is 5 DPO, and I am 7 DPO, so let’s keep these good vibes going! Anyone else???
Post # 4
@septcabride: Hopefully you’re the next BFP!! 🙂
Post # 5
@septcabride: and @ecomaha:
and elchalten – I will be following you guys!!! Fingers crossed! Looks like Jholler’s position may be a winner 🙂
Post # 6
thanks for starting part 8. maybe jholl’s PP will work wonders… and we get a crazy number of BFP’s.
should we add our stats (incl charts) from the last thread? I liked to be able to go back to the first page and have everyone’s history.
@septcabride: & @ecomaha:
when are you girls planning to test?
thanks for cheering. how are you feeling today?
Post # 7
@elchalten: I am trying to hold out as long as possible (new for me!) and at least until Sunday, which will be 10 DPO.
You should make a little intro and then we can all copy you. :o)
Post # 8
OMG- Cracking me up that ya’ll really added a poll!!! LMAO!!!!
Post # 9
Septca, you poll is cracking me up! We’ve tried something similar many times (doggy). Fertility books have said that missionary is the best and doggy is second best, so we’ve used it liberally. We haven’t technically used JHo’s PP yet, but we will during our next cycle! Hahaha.
Post # 10
So I think I need some advice … I was thinking of asking my doctor to prescribe me BCPs for this cycle. Here’s my reasoning: We won’t get in to see the RE until Wednesday (CD10), which will be too late to start anything this cycle. If we decide to do the lap and D&C, being on BCP will give me peace of mind that there really is no baby in there! And if we decide not to do the lap, I won’t have to wait until CD35 to start progesterone to induce a period. What do you guys think?
ETA: Oh, and I’ve heard that being on BCP could help shrink ovarian cysts (I currently have some on my right ovary).
Post # 11
Huge congrats on MrsMeNow’s BFP! Have a happy and healthy one lady 🙂 So thrilled for you!
Hey guys 🙂 Popping in from my little break… I love you guys to death but sometimes this thread is just *too much* for me. DH and I have so many stressful things happening in our personal lives right now that I had to take a little break from life. It’s been nice to just not have to think about TTC every second of the day 🙂 I feel like I’ve cleared my head a bit and I’m ready to jump back in.
Currently on my 2nd round of Clomid, CD8, waiting to O. Ready to get this show on the road 🙂
Some interesting things I’ve observed:
- Does Clomid usually make your pre-O temps higher? I took my first temp of the cycle this morning and it is in the range of what my early post-O temps were last month. Just wondering if this is a normal thing?
- So interesting to note how taking the Clomid at a different time this round has affected me. The first month, I took it around noon time every day. My serious side effects were INSANE bloating, feeling like my ovaries were walking 2 feet in front of me they were so swollen, and mood swings. This round, I decided to try taking Clomid before bed. I’ve had no bloating or swelling (yet), but I do wake up every morning with a headache and as soon as I open my eyes I have this intense urge to vomit. I literally hurled myself over the side of the bed this morning to the trash bin thinking I was right on the verge. So strange. Of course, with the lack of all the other symptoms, I’m freaking out thinking “OMG It didn’t work!”. But I’m already beginning to get some wet CM (I O’ed on CD12 last cycle) and I’m having some serious comes-outta-nowhere cramping. So it seems like good news 🙂
Other than that, it’s time to start putting the Pregnancy Position to use!
Post # 12
@septcabride: ok – here we go:
- Name: elchalten
- Chart?: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/36b58b I think tomorrow will be my last day for this cycle. you never know what the outcome will be anyways no matter how great your chart looks.
- Cyle #/TTC since…: since June 2011
- Issues?: Possible diminished ovarian reserve (i’m 30). Thin lining. HSG looked good but will get final results today; DH had an SA and it was all good.
- New tricks for Part 8?: jholler’s PP ;-); stop charting once O has been confirmed.
- I will test: April 21/22
- How will you tell DH when you get your BFP: i think i won’t be able to come up with something special. he’ll prob know when i’m testing anyways.
- Your plans for the tww: give up charting; having something to do every night to keep me occupied (i actually made a plan…lol)
Post # 13
@septcabride: Love the poll…HILARIOUS! And…hold out, you know you can! Every day that you do, the darker the line 🙂
Always 🙂 Thanks for checking up on me – really means a lot…I have to be honest, I don’t really know how I am feeling at this point, if that makes sense.
I wish I could help … I have never been on BCP. Hoping someone else can chime in and help though.
Welcome Back…hoping your time away was super helpful 🙂