(Closed) 6+ Months TTC – Part 8!

posted 10 years ago in TTC
  • poll: Have you added the "PP" (aka JHoll's favorite...) to your TTC repertoire?

YES!

Not yet, but I am planning on it

No, and I am not sure I will

I can't figure out how to do it...

• Post # 137
    2070 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: November 2009

@kayakgirl73:  I used Estrace to thicken my lining too (during my last IUI).  The blue pill actually made pretty colored CM…but I didn’t have a yellow one to mix is with.

Post # 138
    2070 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: November 2009

@redsmarties:  Oh my gosh!  Let us know what happens!  Hopefully it’s nothing.

Post # 139
    Bee
    5496 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: June 2011 - Sydney, Australia

@redsmarties:  Sending him good wishes!!

Post # 140
    4560 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: October 2010

@kayakgirl73:  So glad you are going to be able to do IUI. But it’s not so bad if you have to switch to Timed Intercourse–JHo’s PP is really fun!

View original reply
    @redsmarties:  Oh no! You must be scared, but hope he’s fine. I had a friend that repeatedly went to the emergency with horrible stomach/side pain thinking it was her appendix. Turns out she was eating too healthy and all the vegetables was making her super gasy. Turns out that after spending thousands of $$, all she needed was a good fart. LOL I hope it’s something that simple

View original reply
    @redsmarties:  I would look at the costs. If you are paying the same for monitoring, then I would want to give us the best chance with meds. If cost isn’t an issue, couldn’t hurt to try a few unmedicated-monitored rounds.

View original reply
    @jaguar:  Waiting is so frustrating! But showtime will be here soon. ๐Ÿ™‚

View original reply
    @gingersnap25:  Yay for the small victories!

Post # 141
    5592 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: June 2010

@redsmarties:  Hope your husband is all right.  Thoghts with you both.

Post # 142
    4560 posts
    Honey bee

Cross post…

Well ladies it’s been an interesting cycle. If you remember I was suppose to have my 3rd IUI this month but it was canceled for insurance reasons. So I switched gears and had a Mayan Message. I also started the Fertility Yoga class.  At 5DPO  my left boob started to hurt slightly. And I’ve been super emotional (Have you seen Caine’s Arcade? Such a sweet story, it had my bawling!) So my hopes started to rise.

But I started very light spotting 5 days ago on 8DPO. And the past few days I’ve been crampy. I figured AF was on her way, this was just PMS symptoms. I was out and started getting mentally prepared for IUI (in addition to calling my nurse and financial person to triple check that the next IUI was a go). I had to get a blood prenancy test to prove I was BFN in order to do the IUI. I POAS (Wondfo) and got the faintest line, but I had dropped some water on it, so I thought I had messed it up.

I went and got the blood test and to my total surprise BFP!!!!! OMG! I used JHO’s PP (and a modified JHO’s PP with Liberator pillows), so another sucess story. We must spread the news about this position!!

It was a qualitative, so I don’t know my beta number. The doc ordered a beta and a follow up beta on Monday. So we are gaurded, but happy. Even if this doesn’t stick, at least I know I the egg and sperm are meeting and implanting–that’s half the battle. Now we just need to keep it sticky!

@ieatunicorns: I think we might be EDD twins. When I put my dates into online preg calculators I get a range of Dec 22-25. I was kinda hoping to avoid a Xmas baby, but now I really don’t care– bring on the Xmas baby!! Have you joined the Dec babies thread? I’m kinda scared to right now.

Post # 143
    5592 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: June 2010

@KoiKove:  I popped in to check one more time before bed and was kind of just skimming your post thinking id read more carefully in the morning and totally did a double take. Congrats to you and your husband, lady!  A happy andhealthy 9 months to you all ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 144
    Bee
    5496 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: June 2011 - Sydney, Australia

@KoiKove:  Such great news. Congrats ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 145
    1788 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: May 2011

@mmsva: Woah!!! Way to slide that surprise in there! That is AMAZING news!!! Congratulations!!! I know the panic and fear involved when you first find out, and I’ll be keeping you and your baby in my prayers! I am so so SO happy for you!

PS: Love that you got KU not only using the Pregnancy Position, but also with The Liberator sex pillows that were a gift from your Ex- that is hilarious!!! I am just thrilled for you! Congratulations again to you & your DH!!!

Post # 146
    789 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: January 2010

@KoiKove:  Oh WOW!!! Congratulations!!!!!!

View original reply
    @redsmarties:  Please keep us posted! I will be sending positive thoughts to you and DH I hope everything is ok.

View original reply
    @kayakgirl73:  I hope this is the cycle for me.  I’m definitely racing the clock. 40 is sneaking up on me. 

My doctor told us the BD the past 2 nights.  I don’t share this info with DH (no need to add pressure and I’m trying to keep it from being a job instead of enjoyable). I just told him my doctor said that the Clomid was working really well and we should take advantage of it.  (fingers crossed.. please please please)

Post # 147
    789 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: January 2010

Today is CD12 and I had a huge temp increase. Hoping for O!

Post # 148
    2023 posts
    Buzzing bee

@KoiKove:  Wow! Fabulous news! Congratulations lady!!! Absolutely love another PP BFP! I explained it to DH last night and how all you ladies are getting KU with it, so I’m sure he’s raring to go tonight haha! Anyways, I know it’s a scary time right now, but know there are tons of thoughts & prayers surrounding you and your baby, so a happy, sticky, healthy 9 months to you!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 149
    2023 posts
    Buzzing bee

@Wispy:  Fingers crossed for you!

Post # 150
    850 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2011

@KoiKove:  Congratulations!!  Yay for another BFP and PP victory!  ๐Ÿ™‚  

Post # 151
    375 posts
    Helper bee

@KoiKove: Congrats!!

@Wispy:Fingers crossed you O soon!!

@redsmarties:  Hope everything is ok and DH feels better soon.

Today when I entered my temps FF moved O date from CD15 to CD18 WTF!! I I am feeling disappointed like my TWW is already over considering we last BD CD16 am. I don’t agree with FF guess got to see what next few days bring.

The topic ‘6+ Months TTC – Part 8!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors