(Closed) 6+ Months TTC – Part 8!

posted 10 years ago in TTC
  • poll: Have you added the "PP" (aka JHoll's favorite...) to your TTC repertoire?

YES!

Not yet, but I am planning on it

No, and I am not sure I will

I can't figure out how to do it...

• Post # 152
    2023 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: May 2011

@silver1:  Don’t worry too much. If you BD on CD16 and O’d on 18, there’s still a fairly good chance. FF has been all sorts of screwed up with me lately, too. I find it funny that ‘friend’ is in its name… it’s more like an enemy!

Post # 153
    375 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2010

@MrsMaine:  Thanks for your thoughts. Makes me think its like that frenemy you can’t get rid of!! FFE is seriously messing up with me who would think a computer program would cause so much anguish!

Post # 154
    2670 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: December 1999

@KoiKove:  Congratulations! It is funny you say only your left boob hurt because that is how it started for me, just the left one:) I did join the December board, but am still feeling pretty cautious. I go in for betas next week too. I think I will go earlier then Christmas becuase I think I O’d a few days early this month and it is my third. My second was a few days late and my second was born on her due date, so the odds of me going that long would be low. I do think it is a neat due date to tell people though and the thought of having a baby and getting home right before Christmas is kind of exciting. If something goes wrong though, Christmas will be really hard this year.

I really think Jholler’s position is going to blow this thread up with BFP’s!!!!

Post # 155
    2670 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: December 1999

@redsmarties:  I hope everything is ok with you husband. Sending lots of hugs and well wishes!

Post # 156
    110 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: October 2010

@jaguar:  Hopefully your wait passes fast!! I cant wait for a Jag BFP!!

View original reply
    @KoiKove:  OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats! πŸ™‚

View original reply
    @jholler25:  You might becasme famous on this board for the PP!!!! If we dont get a BFP this cycle, you better believe that is waht we are using ALL NEXT CYCLE!!

3DPO….. just waiting…. DAMN TWW! Going to focus on relaxing!!!! How early can i test??? I am going to try and hold out for 12DPO.

Post # 157
    1788 posts
    Buzzing bee

@mrsmenow: I am freaking out that it worked for you and mmsva!!! It would make my LIFE if this helps more of us gut KU!!!!

@cheer16: We seriously finished that way every single time in my fertile time for Jan, Feb, & March…It kind of started as a joke with the Jan cycle bfp since that was a new technique for “going deeper” and getting closer to where the swimmers needed to go, then with the Feb bfp we were like “This is funny!” but I never in a million years would have thought we’d get pregnant a third month in a row, but BOOM! I have thought a lot about it and that’s the only thing new/different that we did all 3 months… I mean, I did acupuncture but I had started that in October…I hope you’re pregnant this month though!!!!

We used to finish missionary or with me laying on my tummy, but once he made me “bend over” we started getting pregnant left and right- lol!

Post # 158
    680 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2011

@KoiKove:  CONGRATS!!! I was wondering were you are. I’m so freacking excited for you!!! it shows me that all the crazy stuff we’re doing (aka wheatgrass… lol) is going to pay off at one point. love that you got pregnant with jho’s PP. congrats again! hope this baby sticks!

View original reply
    @gingersnap25:  that is good news! 

View original reply
    @kayakgirl73:  keeping my fingers crossed for you!!! hope you get to do your IUI on Monday. 

View original reply
    @redsmarties:  i’m sorry girl. how is your husband doing? sending positive thoughts your way. 

View original reply
    @Wispy:  welcome to the tww. 

View original reply
    @MrsMaine:  You told your husband about the jho PP? If I would do that my DH would prob think I’m going crazy. So I didn’t tell him anything i just showed him… lol πŸ™‚ Btw – it is so nice to see you back on the thread. 

View original reply
    @silver1:  Try not to worry. You never know. And we have seen pregnany charts with the last BD 5 days before ovulation. It can happen. 

View original reply
    @ieatunicorns:  Congrats again!

View original reply
    @jholler25:  hi VIP mrsjholler πŸ˜‰ how are you doing? if we get one more BFP with the jho PP I’m going to roll the red carpet for you… lol. thanks for sharing your little secret with us – there will be a lot of babies thanks to you πŸ˜‰ 

Post # 159
    2023 posts
    Buzzing bee

@elchalten:  Thanks love πŸ™‚ It’s good to be back. Yes, I read him JHo’s original post on the subject haha! We made some jokes about it, since we used to use the PP way back when we first got together, but haven’t really done it in a while. So he’s been a total hornball ever since while I’m trying to get stuff done around the house this morning. Apparently he can’t wait until tonight!

Post # 160
    932 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: January 2010

Hey all!

First off, huge congratulations to @mmsva! Its awesome that there’s another BFP on this thread – so exciting.

DH is home from the hospital now; he had x-rays, bloodwork and an ultrasound. Everything is coming back normal, which is great because it means that its not his stomach, kidneys, gallbladder, appendix, etc. He’s been prescribed some pretty strong pain drugs, and he’s going for a scope in a week or two. Hoping that the pain meds help and that things start to heal themselves. 

Post # 162
    1092 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: June 2011

@KoiKove:  Whaaaat?  Another JHo PP BFP????! Woohoo!  Massive congratulations to you, lady!  We’ll be keeping you in our prayers for a happy and healthy 9 months!!!!! πŸ™‚

Post # 163
    1221 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

@redsmarties:  Glad your  husband seems to be okay. Good thoughts being sent your way…

View original reply
    @KoiKove: I’m thrilled for you! Congratulations!!!! 

Post # 164
    789 posts
    Busy bee

@redsmarties: so happy that everything is looking good for your DH!

Im pretty sure I O’d yesterday based on my big temp jump today (cd12). I’m already feeling super anxious about this tww. I’m going to try and stay super positive and hope for the best. But I’m afraid of getting my hopes up. My dr said I had two great follicles one on each side and we BD’d the Past 2 nights. So I know timing was on. Oh the tww and it’s mind games!

Post # 165
    932 posts
    Busy bee

@Wispy:  Hooray! Ovulation is ALWAYS a good thing. I’ll stay positive for you too- its exciting when the dr says you’ve got good follicles. Was this a natural cycle or a medicated one? 

Post # 166
    276 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2009

@KoiKove:  aaah! congratulations!!! i was just thinking about you yesterday and wondering how you were doing πŸ™‚ sounds like you’re doing great!! i’m so happy for you and sending lots of sticky baby dust your way. have an amazing weekend!

The topic ‘6+ Months TTC – Part 8!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors