(Closed) 6+ Months TTC – Part 8!

posted 10 years ago in TTC
  • poll: Have you added the "PP" (aka JHoll's favorite...) to your TTC repertoire?

YES!

Not yet, but I am planning on it

No, and I am not sure I will

I can't figure out how to do it...

• Post # 17
    928 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2009

• Name: ecomaha
    • Chart?:  http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/34511a  Between FF and WB it’s saving my sanity.   
    • Cyle #/TTC since…: since Aug 2011
    • Issues?:  Not sure for me.  I am pretty regular and O every month.  My LP is a little short – 11 days.  Husband’s SA was good, only low # was morphology at 6%.  One more month of Clomid and I’ll do an HSG. 
    • New tricks for Part 8?:  The Jholler PP and this is our first month on Clomid.  Green tea AF-O as usual.  We do EOD BD per my doctor’s orders and it’s helped to make me not freak out about timing πŸ™‚
    • I will test:  April 21/22
    • How will you tell DH when you get your BFP: He’ll probably have to look at the test for me I’ll be so nervous.  We agreed to test together.  He will be just as excited as me!  I’m terrible at keeping secrets πŸ™‚ 
    • Your plans for the tww: Stay busy!  Assume that any ‘signs’ are the Clomid and try not to think about it at all!  πŸ™‚ 

Post # 18
    680 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2011

@MrsMaine:  welcome back mrs Maine! sometimes taking some time off is the best thing you can do. but of course i’m glad to have you back on the boards. i totally teared up when i read your story. that is going to be an amazing way to tell him. hopefully you’ll be able to do it soon. you got a great tww plan girl.

View original reply
    @jholler25:  well, we have to keep track of the PP, right πŸ˜‰

View original reply
    @gingersnap25:  take one day at a time.

View original reply
    @bunny:  i’m sorry but i don’t have any advise for you. hopefully some other girls have a bit more experience.

View original reply
    @kayakgirl73:  good luck for your IUI.

i just played with my chart – i know pretty silly. but here’s the thing: if I change my CD 14 temp from 36.86 to 36.85 (so only 0.01 degrees down) FF is moving my CH from CD 13 to 14… and that would make soo much more sense. i know, i know – it doesn’t really matter but i hate if I can’t agree with FF. end of my play game.

Post # 19
    928 posts
    Busy bee

@MrsMaine:  Those were the exact side effects I had this month.  I took it at night and I likened waking up to feeling like I was hungover.  Dull to painful headache and nausea.  It lessed after stopping the pills.  I’ve had headaches off and on all month though.  Luckily no swelling really though. 

Post # 20
    280 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2010

• Name: gingersnap25
    • Chart?:  I stopped charting three cycles ago, but am thinking about starting again.  Still don’t know how to download them…LOL. 
    • Cyle #/TTC since…: 14 (gasp), May 2011
    • Issues?:  Diminished ovarian reserve; still in the processing of some testing.
    • New tricks for Part 8?: Def JHoller’s PP and try not to analyze every single thing.  Having an HSG done next week. 
    • I will test:  After missed period…somewhere around the beginning on May.
    • How will you tell DH when you get your BFP: He’ll have to reconfirm the positive, becasue I know I will think I am seeing things. 
    • Your plans for the tww: not really sure…this next TWW will be right before my RE consult after all testing is done, so I hope I am not a ball of nerves.

Post # 21
    789 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: January 2010

@mrsmenow. Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Ladies I just had bloodwork and follicle scan. I have 2 big follicles just ready to go!!!! One on each side!! She said I will O within the next 48 hrs!!  Oh please please please!!!!!! I’m so excited. now I must seduce DH for the next two days!!

Post # 22
    680 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2011

@Wispy:  yeah! great news and have lots of fun. don’t forget to include jholler’s PP… πŸ™‚

Post # 23
    928 posts
    Busy bee

@Wispy:  Very exciting!!  Good luck! πŸ™‚

Post # 24
    280 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2010

@Wispy:  Fabulous news!!!  Don’t forget JHo’s PP! 

Post # 25
    276 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2009

clearly i am tardy to the party! congratulations MrsMeNow!!! it’s amazing to see a BFP around here! 

@MrsMaine:  i’m also on my 2nd round of Clomid, but today is 7DPO. we’re almost cycle twins! how many mg of Clomid are you taking this cycle?

Name: mintmercury
    Chart?: nope. never have!
    Cyle #/TTC since…: dx with anovulatory cycles/male factor in 2009 {!!} we started TTC in December 2011. {i know, i know, our story is bizarre…} total of three cycles, because i only count months when i know i ovulated as actively TTC. we’re currently on our second cycle of clomid+ovidrel+IUI. 
    Issues?: me: irregular cycles and i don’t always ovulate. i do not have PCOS, but a diagnosis of “unexplained infertility”. him: low count, but improving with diet & vitamins. 
    New tricks for Part 8?: a higher dose of Clomid! definitely jholler’s PP πŸ™‚  
    I will test: maybe after 12DPO. it’s tricky because of the Ovidrel {which was out of my system by 9DPO last cycle}, but it’s likely i’ll just wait for my beta on 14 or 15DPO 
    How will you tell DH when you get your BFP: i’m one of those people who dreams  of this moment and i have about 5 ideas right now to decide between. i’m definitely  going to hide it from him if at all possible and try to do something cute.
    Your plans for the tww: try not to obsess or symptom spot. keep myself distracted. take lots of walks. try not to stress eat πŸ™‚

Post # 26
    2023 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: May 2011

@Wispy:  Fabulous news! Go get it on, girl!

View original reply
    @ecomaha:  So strange! I’ve never had a hangover so I wouldn’t know haha but that’s what I’d imagine it to be like! It still beats the side effects from Round 1 though! What CD did you end up O’ing?

Post # 27
    2023 posts
    Buzzing bee

@elchalten:  Thanks lady πŸ™‚ Glad to be back! I think it’s super important to take breaks every once in a while! And regarding my “how to tell him” plan, I really hope that I get to do it soon, too! I know it will mean so much to him!

View original reply
    @mintmercury:  Yay! I’m still taking just 50mg – it worked great the first time (first ovulation in over 6 months!) so I’m sticking to it. I’m glad I respond really well to it and don’t have to up my dose. I think I’d be terrified to do 100mg!

Post # 28
    1037 posts
    Bumble bee

@Wispy:  Good news.  Have fun this weekend.

Post # 29
    529 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: January 2011

Congrats, Mrs. Menow!!!!! That’s awesome! DEcember 24th due date…very cool.

I voted on the poll…we have to wait a couple of more months before we can try again, but we will definitely be added that position to our repetoire. Hubby is way taller than me, so it actually works for us with some adjusting like, a stool.Embarassed

I’m totally stalking these boards. I know that I’m not in the 6mths and up club, but I really feel more comfortable posting with here than anywhere else. I can’t go on the current groups and I pop in now and again on my former due date board, but this is the only board (to me, at least) that gets the TTC  battle and all that goes with it.

If it bugs anyone, I won’t post, but you ladies make me feel better and I like you. So, I’ll be here posting…

Post # 30
    2023 posts
    Buzzing bee

@Mrs. Bonnie Blue:  You are so more than welcome here anytime! You’ve been through so much and you’re right, everyone here “gets it”. Please don’t ever hesitate to post here. You are one strong woman and we appreciate your story & struggle. Welcome!

Post # 31
    80 posts
    Worker bee

@Mrs. Bonnie Blue:  You are more than welcomed here! You are so right that the women here just *gets it*. 

Name: mukmuk (this is my TTC alias. I was a frequent poster under a different alias on WB prior to TTC πŸ™‚
    Chart?: Yes, obsessively – http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/37ef08
    Cyle #/TTC since…: Lucky #10! DH and I dated for 10 years prior to getting married so hopefully we get a BFP this month! 
    Issues?: DH: Low motility and morphology. Me: septate uterus (waiting for MRI)
    New tricks for Part 8?: starting preseed this month! AND JHoller’s PP πŸ˜‰  
    I will test: I will answer this when I’m well into the TWW. Haha. 
    How will you tell DH when you get your BFP: We’re very much in this TTC process together, so we’ll be testing together πŸ™‚
    Your plans for the tww: My plan is to forget that I’m in the tww. Sounds easy since I’m only on CD2!

The topic ‘6+ Months TTC – Part 8!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors