(Closed) 6+ Months TTC – Part 8!

posted 10 years ago in TTC
  • poll: Have you added the "PP" (aka JHoll's favorite...) to your TTC repertoire?

YES!

Not yet, but I am planning on it

No, and I am not sure I will

I can't figure out how to do it...

• Post # 32
    276 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2009

@Mrs. Bonnie Blue:  you are more than welcome here. please, post away! i mentioned it above, but i only consider myself to be actively TTC for 3 cycles and i post here all the time 🙂 

View original reply
    @MrsMaine: i took 50mg the first round and responded really slowly but did ovulate. Our IUI just ended up being on CD20. my RE bumped it up to 100mg this cycle. for some reason i’m not scared, but just super excited that i’m going to get some amazeballs follicles!  

Post # 33
    110 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: October 2010

@MrsMaine:  Glad to have you back here!

View original reply
    @Mrs. Bonnie Blue:  Welcome! If you feel comfortable here then that is all that matters. We are more than happy to have you here!

CONGRATS TO MRSMENOW!!! Can’t believe we got a BFP before board 7 ended!! So happy for you!

• Name: Cheert16
    • Chart?:  http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/39ee1d
    • Cyle #/TTC since…:  NTNT since Ocotber 2010- started  trying in Jan or Feb 2011
    • Issues?: PCOS
    • New tricks for Part 8?:  JHo’s PP- Started using OPK’s- back to RE on May 2nd to start Clomid if no BFP this cycle. Also have cut caffine and booze out totally. And am taking in limited carbs.
    • I will test: Starting at 11DPO (or maybe i will try and WAIT this time till AF is late… probably not- i just like peeing on those stupid things!)
    • How will you tell DH when you get your BFP: I will surprize him with a cute onsie. If I can manage not to completely freak out before then!!
    • Your plans for the tww: Try not to STRESS OUT about every temp I get. (maybe i will even stop temping- yeah right!)

My temp didnt spike today like I thought it was going to- went up a bit but not enough. Dont know if its a fluke (i was rolling around like a crazy person before I temped this AM trying to find my phone that was ringing- i got a new one so I had no idea what the ringing was coming from) So now just waiting for the crosshairs, in the next couple days to confirm O- even though I am pretty sure I O’d yesterday!

Post # 34
    928 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2009

@Mrs. Bonnie Blue:  You are more than welcome here!  I know we’re all hopeful for a quick BFP for you! 

Post # 36
    921 posts
    Busy bee

Love the poll! Laughing 

@ecomaha:  + 

View original reply
    @elchalten:  Your charts look promising, fingers crossed for both of you and for 
    View original reply
    @septcabride:!!!

Still cheering on every single one of you and hoping for lots of BFPs! 

Post # 37
    528 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

I usually post more in the IF thread, but I do like to pop in here as well :o)

• Name: Sunshine
    • Chart?:  http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3734ec
    • Cyle #/TTC since…: In the middle of cycle #9
    • Issues?: PCOS w/IR 
    • New tricks for Part 8?:  I have almost completely cut out caffeine, and vowed to have no alcohol during TWW (3 dpo here), DH and I also tried preseed for the first time this cycle.  Other than that I am just continuing to diet, watch my carbs, take vitamins, etc.  I have another doctor’s appointment in May where I will probably get an RE referral.  The plan was to have DH have his SA this month and see what the results were (fine) and then figure out where to go next with me.
    • I will test:  I would love to say that I will wait past 10 dpo, but I know I probably won’t.  So…most likely testing on 04/19
    • How will you tell DH when you get your BFP: I really want to surprise him with a cute onsie or other adorable baby related item, but I doubt I will be able to keep it to myself that long!
    • Your plans for the tww: Trying to consume myself with work and other fun activities so I won’t think about it.  It’s so hard though! 

Post # 38
    469 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2010

• Name: Bri
    • Chart?:  none, I just can’t temp in the morning
    • Cyle #/TTC since…:   Cycle #10/TTC since Summer 2011
    • Issues?: Nothing so far. HSG was clear and SA was fine. I’m kinda old (33) but not ancient. I could stand to lose the 15 pounds I gained after the wedding.
    • New tricks for Part 8?:  TCM. Saw an acupuncturist on Monday and now I’m drinking some horrendous tea three times a day. on their advice, I’m cutting out alcohol (was already down to just a drink or two per week) and down to one cup of coffee per day.
    • I will test: when I miss AF.
    • How will you tell DH when you get your BFP: 
      Just tell him immediately. But I think we’ll hold off on telling anyone else for 3 months. His family doesn’t know we’re trying but my mom and my manager know because I can’t keep my mouth shut.
    • Your plans for the tww: just keep busy, which isn’t hard. I work two jobs, I’m taking two online classes, and I’m the only one that cooks or cleans in the house because my husband is in grad school while working full-time.

Post # 39
    928 posts
    Busy bee

Just curious what you girls’ thoughts are on makeup and face/body products while TTC.  I have completely stopped using products salicylic acid in them since you can’t use it when PG.  I just wondered what the rest of you thought.  I know with all of our raging hormones skin is usually a complaint of ours 🙂

Post # 40
    2670 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: December 1999

Thanks everyone. I just got up from my nap (I worked nights last night) and it all just feels lie a dream. I hope that this really is my sticky baby and I will have lots of baby dust to share with everyone here, you ladies are truely the best:)

Post # 41
    928 posts
    Busy bee

@cheert16:  I’m sure I should know this, but what happened to your temps that are missing.  Were you sick? 

Post # 42
    928 posts
    Busy bee

@ieatunicorns:  SO exciting!  I can’t wait for you to test again.  Do you think you will today?

Post # 44
    280 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2010

OMG…it took me nearly 24 hours to find someone to do my HSG!  Like I needed any more stress!  I would celebrate finally finding someone to do it with a beer tonight, but I have blood work in the morning 🙁

Post # 45
    2670 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: December 1999

@ecomaha:  I think I will do betas next week, and maybe a digital this weekend-just for good measure;)

The topic ‘6+ Months TTC – Part 8!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors