Post # 32
@Mrs. Bonnie Blue: you are more than welcome here. please, post away! i mentioned it above, but i only consider myself to be actively TTC for 3 cycles and i post here all the time 🙂
i took 50mg the first round and responded really slowly but did ovulate. Our IUI just ended up being on CD20. my RE bumped it up to 100mg this cycle. for some reason i’m not scared, but just super excited that i’m going to get some amazeballs follicles!
Post # 33
@MrsMaine: Glad to have you back here!
@Mrs. Bonnie Blue:
Welcome! If you feel comfortable here then that is all that matters. We are more than happy to have you here!
CONGRATS TO MRSMENOW!!! Can’t believe we got a BFP before board 7 ended!! So happy for you!
- Name: Cheert16
- Chart?: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/39ee1d
- Cyle #/TTC since…: NTNT since Ocotber 2010- started trying in Jan or Feb 2011
- Issues?: PCOS
- New tricks for Part 8?: JHo’s PP- Started using OPK’s- back to RE on May 2nd to start Clomid if no BFP this cycle. Also have cut caffine and booze out totally. And am taking in limited carbs.
- I will test: Starting at 11DPO (or maybe i will try and WAIT this time till AF is late… probably not- i just like peeing on those stupid things!)
- How will you tell DH when you get your BFP: I will surprize him with a cute onsie. If I can manage not to completely freak out before then!!
- Your plans for the tww: Try not to STRESS OUT about every temp I get. (maybe i will even stop temping- yeah right!)
My temp didnt spike today like I thought it was going to- went up a bit but not enough. Dont know if its a fluke (i was rolling around like a crazy person before I temped this AM trying to find my phone that was ringing- i got a new one so I had no idea what the ringing was coming from) So now just waiting for the crosshairs, in the next couple days to confirm O- even though I am pretty sure I O’d yesterday!
Post # 34
@Mrs. Bonnie Blue: You are more than welcome here! I know we’re all hopeful for a quick BFP for you!
Post # 35
@Mrs. Bonnie Blue: As far as I am concerned, anyone who “gets it” is welcome here – those thinking about trying again, those needing to TTA for whatever reason, and the preggers. Even those just starting out as long as they get it.
Post # 36
Love the poll!
@ecomaha: + @elchalten:
Your charts look promising, fingers crossed for both of you and for @septcabride:
Still cheering on every single one of you and hoping for lots of BFPs!
Post # 37
I usually post more in the IF thread, but I do like to pop in here as well :o)
- Name: Sunshine
- Chart?: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3734ec
- Cyle #/TTC since…: In the middle of cycle #9
- Issues?: PCOS w/IR
- New tricks for Part 8?: I have almost completely cut out caffeine, and vowed to have no alcohol during TWW (3 dpo here), DH and I also tried preseed for the first time this cycle. Other than that I am just continuing to diet, watch my carbs, take vitamins, etc. I have another doctor’s appointment in May where I will probably get an RE referral. The plan was to have DH have his SA this month and see what the results were (fine) and then figure out where to go next with me.
- I will test: I would love to say that I will wait past 10 dpo, but I know I probably won’t. So…most likely testing on 04/19
- How will you tell DH when you get your BFP: I really want to surprise him with a cute onsie or other adorable baby related item, but I doubt I will be able to keep it to myself that long!
- Your plans for the tww: Trying to consume myself with work and other fun activities so I won’t think about it. It’s so hard though!
Post # 39
Just curious what you girls’ thoughts are on makeup and face/body products while TTC. I have completely stopped using products salicylic acid in them since you can’t use it when PG. I just wondered what the rest of you thought. I know with all of our raging hormones skin is usually a complaint of ours 🙂
Post # 40
Thanks everyone. I just got up from my nap (I worked nights last night) and it all just feels lie a dream. I hope that this really is my sticky baby and I will have lots of baby dust to share with everyone here, you ladies are truely the best:)
Post # 41
@cheert16: I’m sure I should know this, but what happened to your temps that are missing. Were you sick?
Post # 42
@ieatunicorns: SO exciting! I can’t wait for you to test again. Do you think you will today?
Post # 44
OMG…it took me nearly 24 hours to find someone to do my HSG! Like I needed any more stress! I would celebrate finally finding someone to do it with a beer tonight, but I have blood work in the morning 🙁
Post # 45
@ecomaha: I think I will do betas next week, and maybe a digital this weekend-just for good measure;)
Post # 46
I love reading everyone’s little bios! :o)
@bunny: I don’t see any harm in using BCPs for a month… and it might even kickstart your oves. Have you been on it before? How did you react? I actually have a few packs in my nightstand because I had just filled my Rx when when we started TTC, and I have thought about using them again if needed. I REALLY miss being able to skip AF…
Fantastic news! Good luck.
I have not done anything different, but I generally use pretty mild products anyway (Cetaphil, etc.). I am going to be honest, though – I totally do not believe in the salicyclic acid thing. I mean, really!?!? Where did that pop out of all of a sudden? I am not even KU yet and I am sick to death of all the scare tactics there are out there for pregnant women. (Okay, rant over.)
You’ve never been hung over??? [Jaw drops]