(Closed) 6+ Months TTC – Part 8!

posted 10 years ago in TTC
  • poll: Have you added the "PP" (aka JHoll's favorite...) to your TTC repertoire?

YES!

Not yet, but I am planning on it

No, and I am not sure I will

I can't figure out how to do it...

• Post # 77
    Bee
    5496 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: June 2011 - Sydney, Australia

@MrsMaine:  My temps used to be all over the place, definitely higher on Clomid – even BEFORE O.

View original reply
    @Wispy:  COME ON O. I’m hanging out for you!!!!

View original reply
    @Mrs. Bonnie Blue:  I’m glad you’re here. πŸ™‚

View original reply
    @ieatunicorns:  I didn’t get to say it on the previous thread but SQUEEEEEE. I’m glad we had a BFP, and congratulations. πŸ™‚

Post # 78
    5592 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: June 2010

@gingersnap25:  Me too. I just went stalking the ttc boards to see if there was something WOW worthy posted there but nothing obvious… PM me if you figure it out!

Post # 79
    Bee
    5496 posts
    Bee Keeper

I think I might be missing something too? darn time zones. πŸ™

Post # 80
    932 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: January 2010

@jaguar:  Yes. I’m definitely missing something.

Post # 81
    110 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: October 2010

@elchalten:  Add me!!! I am around the 24th!!

View original reply
    @septcabride:  WAIT! What are you talking about! I stalked the boards and couldnt find it!!

View original reply
    @jaguar:  
    View original reply
    @redsmarties:  I am totally missing it too!

Post # 82
    Bee
    5496 posts
    Bee Keeper

Dudes, I just stabbed myself the second day… and my tummy is so sore. Nothing is even happening yet with my ovaries, but my tummy itself is really tender. Just wanted to vent a bit. πŸ™

Post # 83
    850 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2011

@ieatunicorns:   OMG!  Congratulations!!!  I am a total stalker of this thread and check it all the time for BFP’s.  I’m so happy for you!!!

And the whole pregnancy position – LMAO!!!  I love it!!  I’m hoping there will be more to celebrate within the next week!

Post # 84
    789 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: January 2010

I’m right there with you ladies.. No clue what is going on! HaHa

@MrsFarmer:  I am so in love with that puppy!!

@jaguar: Thank you lady! I am so sending you positive baby vibes as well!

I think that the JHo PP could be a thread in and of itself! so crazy! lol

Post # 85
    Bee
    5496 posts
    Bee Keeper

I’m a bit sad that I probably won’t know our outcome until the next thread, or beyond (gosh, we talk a lot!) but I’m just plugging on away.

Post # 86
    2023 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: May 2011

Holy geez. Forgot to mention how dizzy I’ve been getting on Clomid this time around. I was just showering and had a spell… almost fell over! NOT GOOD.

Post # 87
    Bee
    5496 posts
    Bee Keeper

@MrsMaine:  Are you eating enough? Make sure you are – I felt better when my stomach had something in it. It’s the same as my Metformin tablets; take them with no food and I pay for it later. Feel better! I’m glad night time is working out for you. x

Post # 88
    143 posts
    Blushing bee

I’m on CD 29 and waiting for AF to arrive any day, so I can start my Bravelle injections CD 3. Apparently Ganirelex is on manufacturing back order, so they ordered centrotide. I’ll have an hcg injection as well, and prometrium for the TWW. I just want to get this show on the road! I was actually looking up herbal things today to make AF come faster, and apparently shoving parsley up your vag will help. I’m too scared to do it lol. I doubt I’m pregnant from this cycle because we did no meds, and barely had sex thanks to a wicked crotch infection I had (apparently im allergic to monistat and broke out in blisters which ended up being the worst 2 weeks of my life).

Speaking of all those medications. I had to get prior authorization from my insurance, and they are making me use a mail order pharmacy instead of my regular pharmacy. IT’s been a nightmare. First, the pharmacy wouldnt fill the Bravelle because there was no dosage on it (it can increase, decrease, or stay the same depending on the CD). Then there wasnt specific directions enough for them. It has been so annoying. Finally, its all figured out, and after a crap load of money, they will be delivered tomorrow!

Come on AF arrive!!!

Post # 89
    143 posts
    Blushing bee

@jaguar:  oh no on the bruising. πŸ™ Thankfully, I never bruised with an HCG injection. I’m nervous about the Bravelle though. I rarely bruise, so I think I’ll be okay.

Post # 90
    2023 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: May 2011

@jaguar:  Hmm, good call. I’ve had no appetite whatsoever lately (stress, stress, & more stress!) so I could probably stand to eat a little more. I just feel so blah, you know?

PS: Sorry about your tummy ouchies. That can’t be fun at all πŸ™

Post # 91
    Bee
    5496 posts
    Bee Keeper

@missmegan11:  It’s funny (and probably TMI) but hubby & I have this running joke – every time I’m ‘due’ for AF or ‘need her’ to show up, we BD. It nearly always brings it on for me. Weird, right? It got to the point where I’d avoid him around the TWW time, because I didn’t WANT her to come. πŸ˜‰

What does Bravelle do? I’m really bad with drug names from different countries! I’m a bit nervous that by the end of two weeks, I’ll be a human pincushion. The trigger needle is a lot bigger than the Puregon.

View original reply
    @MrsMaine:  I know. My appetite has been shot lately, yet I’ve been gaining weight (that I don’t need) at the same time. Thanks, hormones!

The topic ‘6+ Months TTC – Part 8!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors