(Closed) 6+ Months TTC – Part 8!

posted 10 years ago in TTC
  • poll: Have you added the "PP" (aka JHoll's favorite...) to your TTC repertoire?

YES!

Not yet, but I am planning on it

No, and I am not sure I will

I can't figure out how to do it...

• Post # 92
    529 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: January 2011

@SapphireSun:  My hubby is way taller than me. we have done a variation on Jholler’s position by using a stool for me to stand on…

View original reply
    @jaguar:  thanks, sweet lady! I am thinking of you and hoping everything is going well!!!!

Name: Miss Bonnie Blue

Chart?: Yes, on a break right now.

Cycle #/TTC since…: I miscarried at 20 weeks. On a 6 week break since I delivered, have to wait 2-3 months, then will try again. It will be cycle #4 if I don’t count the ones we can’t try or cycle #7-8 if I do count them.

Issues?: I don’t think that we had any issues, but now I’m totally freaked out since we lost the baby so far along. Then, I freak out that it we won’t be able to get pregnant again.

New tricks for Part 8?: Just wanting to hang out with all the understanding ladies.

I will test: Only after 12 DPO…..or maybe longer.

How will you tell DH when you get your BFP:  I will probably wait until Hubby is in town. I will be freaked out, so I’ll want him here.

Your plans for the tww: Well, right now it’s like the TMW–three month wait–so I am reorganizing the whole house, cleaning out our future nursery room, calm myself down, lose some weight, get ready for a new school year (hopefully I get a new classroom job), basically everything to keep my mind off my original due date in August, which ironically will be right around the time we can start trying again.

Post # 94
    2070 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: November 2009

I don’t go on other boards, so if there’s drama…tell us here!

@MrsFarmer:  SOOOOOO CUTE!

I am ridiculously in love with my furbaby.  (Remember we got her in January).  We have some trying times, but mostly she’s just adorable and lovey~

Here’s a newer pic:

Post # 95
    2070 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: November 2009

@Mrs. Bonnie Blue:  Oh and I wanted to say that I didn’t know about your miscarriage.  I am so, so sorry!  You are so welcome here!

Post # 96
    680 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2011

@jholler25:  thanks for the detailed descreption – i think a little drawing would help even more ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

View original reply
    @septcabride:  you have a Swiss background? i would never ever have guessed. welcome to the club ๐Ÿ˜‰ Random question: do you think Roger and his wife conceived their twins naturally? i’ve always wondered. 

View original reply
    @MrsFarmer:  we are such twins. If we don’t get pregnant in the next three months we will go back home in October or (most likely) early December. We would love to see our family again but we don’t want to put ourselves in open fire for all the baby questions… so we’ll see.  

View original reply
    @septcabride:  Re: TTC.  WOW. ??? i don’t get it Embarassed. can somebody please explain… just PN me if it is tmi… please ๐Ÿ˜‰

View original reply
    @Mrs. Bonnie Blue:  welcome! i’m so glad you are joining us and you feel comfortable around us. we will do what we can to support you in your journey. ((hugs))

View original reply
    @jaguar:  i’m super proud of you how you are dealing with all those needles and injections. i would be super scared. 

View original reply
    @missmegan11:  i think i would skip the whole parsley idea. but it is still very interesting what the internet has to offer… lol. come on AF show your face. missmegan11 needs you.  

View original reply
    @JaneyD:  no wonder you love her. 

Post # 97
    680 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2011

Here’s an updated summary… but if we’re keeping up with our speed I doubt that we’ll even get to April 17th before we have to move on to part 9.

• Around April 17 – septca
    • Around April 19 – sunshine1810
    • Around April 20 – Silver1
    • Around April 21 – ecomaha & elchalten
    • Around April 24 – SappireSun & cheert 16
    • Around April 30 – missMaine

Post # 98
    Bee
    5496 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: June 2011 - Sydney, Australia

@Mrs. Bonnie Blue:  I know it seems like it’s forever, but I know time will fly. Big hugs to you and the hubs.

View original reply
    @JaneyD:  Your fur baby is so completely gorgeous. I can’t wait to take ours home. Six weeks from tomorrow!!!

View original reply
    @elchalten:  It is scary… but one day at a time! *hugs*

View original reply
    @elchalten:  I’ll be cheering all of you ladies on!

Post # 99
    5592 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: June 2010

@elchalten:  I love this. So much easier to keep track of everybody!

Post # 100
    80 posts
    Worker bee

So many cute pups in this thread! They totally bring a smile to my face during the tough TTC journey.

Slightly off topic…for the ladies who have/will be adopting a puppy, what will they be doing while you’re at work? My DH and I are a bit conflicted by this because we both work full time jobs, and I’m not sure how a puppy can handle being at home by themselves for that long ๐Ÿ™

Post # 101
    Bee
    5496 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: June 2011 - Sydney, Australia

@Mukmuk:  We’ll be adopting in six weeks! It’s going to be hard leaving the puppy by himself for the first few weeks when he’s still a baby but I work school hours, 9-3. Add some travel time to get home before & after, and then as soon as I’m home, it’s going to be all puppy!

Our guy is going to be an outside puppy, but we’ll be getting him a bed and lots of toys to play with while we’re not home. If he’s anything like our two indoor cats, he’ll sleep all day and then be ready for lots of energy and snuggles when we get home!

Post # 102
    789 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: January 2010

@Mukmuk:  When they are little it is tough.  Ours were crate trained.  I tried to come home part way through the day to let them out when they were young. (maybe you have a trusted neighbor who could do that).  But they are such comfort.

View original reply
    @jaguar:  I’m sorry about the painful shots.  I hope it gets easier.

View original reply
    @JaneyD:  So Cute!

View original reply
    @Mrs. Bonnie Blue: You are a strong woman.  I hope the next few months go smoothly for you and DH and I hope you get your LO very soon.  My thoughts are with you.

View original reply
    @missmegan11:  parsley!?! Oh my.  Between that visual and jho pp descriptions of this thread I am roaring with laughter.

@echo @kayak: how are you ladies doing?

View original reply
    @MrsMaine:  I would definitely try to eat something.  I usually get very nauseous when I take medicine without eating something.  Even if it is a couple crackers.  I hope the clomid works for you this month!

View original reply
    @elchalten:  oh I hope I make it on your list. Fingers crossed for O.

Post # 103
    143 posts
    Blushing bee

@jaguar:  Bravelle is a ganodotropin. It’s used with IUI or in IVF to stimulate the ovaries. With IVF, you want to get as many eggs as possible. With IUI and using Bravelle, my RE wants 4 dominant follicles.

Post # 104
    1788 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: May 2011

Re:  TTC Wow.  I think it is “…chances?”

Post # 106
    280 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2010

@Mrs. Bonnie Blue:  Welcome…I hope you and your husband are staying strong, my prayers are with you both.  I hope your stay is short and sweet ๐Ÿ™‚ 

The topic ‘6+ Months TTC – Part 8!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors