(Closed) 6+ Months TTC — Part 9

posted 6 years ago in TTC
Post # 3
1040 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

Part 9 already. How time flies when you’re…well, lets just say we’re having fun.

Post # 4
Bee
6473 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011 - Sydney, Australia

Thanks, B. πŸ™‚

Going to try not to be such a negative nancy on this thread. 

Post # 5
Bee
6473 posts
Bee Keeper

Hey, the good thoughts all worked!!

Estrogen up to just over 2500, triggering at midnight tonight – Friday morning egg collection. IT’S HAPPENING!!!!!!!

Post # 7
9056 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

@jaguar:  I’m totally confused as to exactly how far from now your Friday morning is but YAAAAY!!!  You’ll give us a heads up closer to the time so we can all send out some positive vibes across the Ocean!?

Post # 9
9056 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

• Age (if you care to share): Me, 28, Darling Husband, 32
  • TTC since: August 2011
  • Issues (if any): PCOS, 55+ day long cycles, shift work that makes it virtually impossible to chart properly, progesterone low on last bloodwork.
  • Currently: Working with EOD shotgun approach, non-medicated
  • I will test: Uhhh… today is CD28 (11DPO if my OPK was correct), but after much drama last cycle I’m assuming it’s a write off, and going to try to avoid testing as long as I can hold out, so I’m just hoping this is a sub 40 day cycle to stop the madness and move on ASAP. 
  • When I get my BFP, I’ll celebrate by:  Immediately: Happy Dance.  Then maybe dinner out or something?
  • If it’s not this cycle, we’ll: More bloodwork and ultrasounds scheduled for the coming weeks.. so we’ll see.

Post # 10
Bee
6473 posts
Bee Keeper

@bunny:  One step at a time, hahaha – I’ll be THRILLED to get some healthy eggs!!!!

@SapphireSun:  I promise I will. πŸ˜‰ To give you an idea…

It’s currently 1.40pm on Wednesday here. So Friday is the day after tomorrow. πŸ˜€

Post # 11
Bee
6473 posts
Bee Keeper

• Age (if you care to share): Me, 27, Darling Husband, 29
  • TTC since: Dec 2010
  • Issues (if any): PCOS, Anovulation — no O without meds (stolen from Bunny, haha) and hubs has a few issues with count & morphology.
  • Currently: in the middle of a stim cycle, so day 14 of FSH injections. I don’t even know what my CD is. #IVF BRAIN.
  • I will test: at some point in May, if we get to egg transfer.
  • When I get my BFP, I’ll celebrate by: ridiculous amounts of hugs with the husband and the cats.
  • If it’s not this cycle, we’ll: probably be forced to take a month off in between IVF cycles. If we’re lucky to have any frozen embryos, we’ll then look at a FET. If not, get prepared for a new full stim cycle.

Post # 12
92 posts
Worker bee

@jaguar:  yay to positive thoughts working!! we can all use some of that in part 9 πŸ™‚

Post # 13
88 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

Hi Ladies- Can I join?  I’m currently on my 6th cycle.  I’ve been lurking this thread for a couple weeks now.  

• Age (if you care to share): Me, 28, Darling Husband, 29

• TTC since: Nov 2011

• Issues (if any): DH might have have issues because of meds

• Currently: on CD22.  I just visited my doctor and she gave us a referral to get a SA done. Planning on getting the Darling Husband to do that next week or so.

• I will test: a couple days before AF is due. I’m a little impatient. 

• When I get my BFP, I’ll celebrate by: jumping up and down and if possible figuring out how to tell the Darling Husband in a cool way. 

• If it’s not this cycle, we’ll: wait to see the results from the SA and start storing it for possible IUI in the future. 

Post # 14
824 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

@jaguar:  Oh Good Luck!!

@BlueDolphin:  Welcome.  This is a super supportive and very informative thread.  As with anyone we are so happy to have you join us and we hope you don’t have to stay too long.

12dpo, temp went up alot today.  Trying to hold off poas until Friday. I had a massive headache yesterday and I feel like I’m getting a head cold. Ugh.

Post # 15
Bee
6473 posts
Bee Keeper

@Mukmuk:  Thanks! I will spread the positive love around like crazy. πŸ™‚

@BlueDolphin:  Welcome to our thread. I hope your stay is a short one, though. πŸ˜‰

Post # 16
1272 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@jaguar:  yaaay! i’ve been thread stalking to see how you are going – so pleased to hear (read?) that things are looking positive for you. Lots of positive thoughts heading your way.

The topic ‘6+ Months TTC — Part 9’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors