(Closed) 6+ Months TTC — Part 9

posted 9 years ago in TTC
Post # 512
210 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

View original reply
@redsmarties:  huge bear hugs for you.  I’ll definitely check up on you via your blog.  you should consider selling some of those delicious treats you whip up!! 😉

Post # 513
Bee
6468 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011 - Sydney, Australia

View original reply
@Wispy:  Big love, girly. You’re doing so amazingly. xxx

Post # 514
824 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

You ladies are the best!!!!!!

I had a beta yesterday. I will find out today if I’m back to 0 : (

She said I have to take this cycle off. Can we just try anyways!?!  Then next cycle I will do a 2nd monitored 50mg clomid cycle. (I had 2big follicles this mth) and then right after I ovulate I will go on prometrium to help my progesterone. (I was at 4 w/o clomid. 27 when I O’d with clomid but down to 11 within a week. That’s why I think my baby didn’t stick) 

Lets get some bfps!

Post # 515
824 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

View original reply
@redsmarties:  I wish you the best of luck. Don’t be a stranger. 

@lillybug. Thank you. I try to keep my thoughts positive. I do have faith it will happen. 

@missGG. Thank you! Best of luck. I’m so excited for you!

@jholler, @missbonnieblue. Thank you for your kind words and sharing your experience. It is such a personally difficult situation that I didn’t understand until I experienced. I appreciate knowing that I’m not alone in how I feel. I’m just trying to take it one day at a time. When I went for my beta yesterday I started to cry. It just sucked getting blood taken for that! I know better days are coming for all of us. 

Post # 516
1820 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

View original reply
@JaneyD:  Good luck today!!!

View original reply
@elchalten:  You know what?  You are right.  I was taking a little boards break because I was scared of what was happening here and needed to protect the little glimmer of happiness I have found this cycle, but you are absolutely right.  We have such an amazing culture of support here and I want to be a part of that.

View original reply
@Wispy:  I am so sorry, honey.  You have been in my thoughts constantly the last several days.  I have no idea what you are going through, but just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you and sending you a lot of love.  I metaphorically held J’s hand through her losses, so I just want to give a huge thumbs up to everything she said above (even though reading through it again simultaneously makes me cry and gives me hope) – if you can swing, I absolutely think seeking out professional counseling can make a world of difference. This goes for all of us.

Post # 517
1820 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Just to kind of go along with what others have said above – I am going to close this thread and start a new one.  We aren’t ghosting yet, but I think it would be really cathartic for all of us to leave this thread (with all of its loss and grief) behind and start fresh.  I will see you on the other side:  http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/the-6-monthttc-gets-their-bfps-aka-part-10.

The topic ‘6+ Months TTC — Part 9’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors