(Closed) 6 Months + Up TTC Club: Part 7!

posted 6 years ago in TTC
Post # 4
1053 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

WOW…. part 7.  We really need some more graduates this time!! Laughing

Post # 5
1820 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

@MrsMaine:  Thanks, Maine!  Should we do another round of introductions???  Do we have any new people?

Post # 6
1053 posts
Bumble bee

@septcabride:  I think it’s a good idea.  That way if we want/need background info we can just go to the first couple of pages! πŸ™‚

Post # 7
9053 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

@jholler – Congrats, this one HAS to be the sticky one.

Post # 8
2808 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Yea Holler! I was thinking of you all weekend:) WOOHOO!!!

Post # 9
1820 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

@ecomaha:  Okay, I’ll start.  (Ladies, if you have a link to your FF or TCOYF homepage, please add it so we don’t have to search the old thread.)

• Name: Septca
  • Chart?:  http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/352a3e, but I stopped temping a few months ago – I was getting too stressed about what my temps were “supposed” to do and I O like clockwork
  • Cyle #/TTC since…: Since June 2011, but really this is Cycle 2 (see below
  • Issues?: Endometriosis that caused blockage of both tubes – lap cleared one tube February 2012; POAS addict; snark-tastic and slightly bitter
  • New tricks for Part 7?:  I am chilling out this cycle (will O from the wrong side), and am working to set up my IVF consult(s)
  • I like to test…:  early and often
  • What you’ll miss most when you get that BFP:  Wine!!
  • Special skills:  reading charts, providing reality checks,  seeing lines that aren’t there… 

Post # 11
1993 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Thanks everyone!  And thanks for being here for me:)  I know I’ve had some pretty heavy breakdowns, and you were all there to pick me up:)  Thaaaaannnkkkk you!!!!

@septcabride:  LOVE your bio:)  Snarktastic & reality checks!  That about sums it up;)  Bahaha;)

Post # 12
2000 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2009

YAY for jholler and BFPs! I hope no one is around to create a Part 8 for this thread.

• Name: Bunny
  • Chart?:  http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/381beb
  • Cyle #/TTC since…: NTNT since May 2010, TTC since Jan 2011, but I’ve only ovulated 5 times, so I’d say Cycle 6.
  • Issues?: anovulatory PCOS
  • New tricks for Part 7?:  Currently CD15 on a 5mg Femara cycle. Expecting a postive OPK any second now, with hopes of doing our first IUI.
  • I like to test…:  CD9 at the earliest, then daily until I get my period.
  • What you’ll miss most when you get that BFP:  OMG, at this point? NOTHING. I would kill for it. OK, not literally, but you get my drift.
  • Special skills:  “Diagnosing” PCOS, freaking out about my temps, suggesting that you POAS because who knows? You MIGHT be pregnant?!

Post # 13
1053 posts
Bumble bee

• Name: ECOmaha
  • Chart?: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/34511a  It’s pretty much the only part of TTC that keeps me sane πŸ™‚  And ‘sane’ is a stretch!   
  • Cyle #/TTC since…: Since August 2011.  This is cycle 9 for us.
  • Issues?: None known for me yet – no testing has been done.  I O every month like clockwork.  Darling Husband had an SA and his numbers are GREAT!  His morphology is ‘low’ at 7% but definitely still high enough for ‘natural conception’. 
  • New tricks for Part 7?:  This month we did our first round of Clomid.  I’m not using any progesterone cream or additional vitamins this month and just letting Clomid do it’s thing.  Hopefully its the kick in the pants my Ovaries need!
  • I like to test…:  never.  πŸ™‚  I’ve always said I will if I make it to 12 DPO and to this day I’ve never made it that far.  πŸ™ 
  • What you’ll miss most when you get that BFP:  The occassional drink!!
  • Special skills:  analyzing, over analyzing, getting other to help me re and over analyze. 

Post # 14
3771 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: December 1999

@jholler25:  I knew it! When you hadn’t been on for so long that is what I was guessing!

Post # 15
1053 posts
Bumble bee

@septcabride:  Good call on adding the chart links!

Post # 16
1175 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Part 7 already!??!!!  Sadly to say, I’ve been here from Part 1, but I hope I’m gone before we hit Part 8.

• Name:  MsFarmer (I wish it was MrsFarmer but I signed up before we were engaged Innocent so I wasn’t thinking quite that far ahead!)
  • Chart?:  You betcha!  I love charting and seeing where I’m at in a cycle.  And obssessing over them and comparing them to last month’s chart and chart stalking my TTC ladies’ charts and pretty much anything else to do with charts! http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/376ebb
  • TTC since:  Forever?? Ha, not quite but some days it really seems like it. June 2011 (10 months; currently 5 dpo on Cycle 11) Hoping wildly that this month is the one! I would love a Christmas baby!
  • Issues?:  Not sure at this point…We’re both relatively young (DH-30; me-25, 26 in 2 weeks!) and healthy, so docs don’t want to do any testing until we’ve been trying for a year.  We had physicals with bloodwork almost a year ago and everything looked good.  We’ll start fertility testing once June rolls around…and it’s coming up faster than we’d like to admit! 
  • I like to test:  I try not to test until I’m late and my temperature stays up, but I tend to break down around 12 dpo if I have cheap tests lying around. Laughing  
  • What you’ll miss most when you get that BFP:  The occasional drink/glass of wine.  But seriously, I would give ANYTHING to be preggers so I really wouldn’t care.
  • What you’re doing to get that BFP:  charting; green tea from CD1 to O; instead cups; acupuncture (just started that this past month); cut back a lot on caffeine
  • Special skills:  Like septca, I also specialize in seeing lines that aren’t there.  On at least two occasions, I’ve thought that I’ve had faint lines on a Wondfo and run for my camera, only to come back and see nothing but white staring me in the face.  Yell   I also specialize in being very jealous of pg women  Embarassed but I’ve been trying to work on that… Overall, I think I’ve done a pretty good job of staying (mostly) upbeat throughout this process.  I really thought it would take 2-3 months tops, so this has been a pretty big reality check for me.

The topic ‘6 Months + Up TTC Club: Part 7!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors