(Closed) 6 Months + Up TTC Club: Part 7!

posted 10 years ago in TTC
Post # 437
54 posts
Worker bee

@redsmarties / MsFarmer – Maybe it does vary on province (i’m in Alberta)or doctor, and I’m under 35 in which they do 6months referral.

Post # 438
54 posts
Worker bee

I even have a history of ovarian cysts…. and my doc said no testing til TTC for 12months because I seem healthy.  

Post # 439
789 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

@kayakgirl73:  Let me know how your scan goes! I am very anxious about it.  I am so fatigued today. Could that be the clomid?

Post # 440
80 posts
Worker bee

@MrsFarmer:  {{belated hugs to you}} My AF came today too. It was one of the weirdest cycles. Absolutely no PMS symptoms, no sore boobs, nothing! 

I’m in Canada as well, and my doc has just referred me to a fertility clinic (we just finished our 9th cycle and I’m under 35). I checked out the place, and apparently you don’t *need* to have a referral, but they charge a fee for non-referrals. 

Hope you ladies had a good Easter despite all the pregnancy questions (I didn’t manage to escape this one either!) Really hoping that someone will have a BFP soon! I’m going to have a beer and throw myself a BFPP (big fat pity party) 🙂

Post # 441
928 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

@Wispy:  It made me EXHAUSTED!  I could sleep from 8 pm – 6 am and then still want a nap! 

Post # 442
928 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

@bunny:  Any luck at the doctor’s office?

Post # 443
1415 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

POLL:  Who is eligible to get a BFP before we hit Part 8?  I.e., who is 9 DPO + today?  Raise your hand so we can all start stalking you obessively.  :o)  We REALLY need a BFP before we can move on.

Post # 445
2670 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 1999

@septcabride:  I am 8 DPO! But I don’t have any symptoms to think I will get a BFP.

Post # 446
1092 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@ieatunicorns:  You’re it!  And it doesn’t take symptoms to get a BFP!  I had what I thought was a pretty nice chart, tons of cramping, and break outs on my face galore this past cycle and it didn’t get me anywhere.  We’re cheering you on and praying for your BFP!

Post # 447
789 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

@ieatunicorns:  Come on BFP! We need one!

Post # 448
Bee
5496 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011 - Sydney, Australia

@ieatunicorns:  No pressure but….. we need a BFP, haha. 😉

I’m pretty sure I’ll be hanging around for part 8 & beyond.

Post # 449
2070 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

@septcabride:  I really went with my gut with deciding (out of 3 major clinics in my area).  A lot was based on the website.  I looked at the data.  And I also picked the one that was the most convenient for work because I go there A LOT!  Once I had my initial consult, I knew it was the right decision  (even though it doesn’t have the current highest success rates).  Success rates can be a bit misleading.  For instance a dr with a high rate may cancel a lot of cycles therefore keeping stats up…

Oh and yelp!  I got a good “feeling” about my doctor based on yelp reviews.

And it was not the clinic my OB referred me to.  But I didn’t ask much about how they refer.

I’m definitely not in the BFP club this month.  But hopefully in about 4 weeks!

Post # 450
280 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

@septcabride:  I am either 11 or 12DPO – I had a positive OPK on CD 11 and 12, negative on CD13 and TCOYF puts my O day at CD13.  I don’t test until I have a missed AF and since my last cycle was 28 days, that makes Monday my test day.  I have no hope though.  I had a pinkish tinge earlier, nothing since, so I assume AF is on her way.  Although, I have only seen that happen once before to me. 

View original reply
@ieatunicorns:  Fingers and toes crossed double for you!!!

Post # 451
Bee
5496 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011 - Sydney, Australia

@gingersnap25:  You are also on BFP watch! 😉

The topic ‘6 Months + Up TTC Club: Part 7!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors