(Closed) 6 Months + Up TTC Club: Part 7!

posted 10 years ago in TTC
Post # 497
1788 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

@ecomaha:  I LOVE the Head In Sand approach!  It’s actually very effective!  No one could really understand how I waited almost a week after a very faint Frer to test again, and it was because it was my very first Head In Sand experience:)  You’re a smart girl! 

Post # 498
928 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

@jholler25:   I learned from the best πŸ˜‰   I would love to think that this board will still be around for me to even get close to the end of the TWW but I think that’s out of the question by April 22nd! πŸ™‚

Post # 499
1415 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

@ecomaha: and

View original reply
@jholler25:  I am usually terrible at the ostrich approach and this cycle it is working amazingly!  I am already at 6 DPO and not even itching to test!  (Probably because I *know* that it will be negative, but I honestly thought I would be freaking out by now.)

Post # 500
932 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

@jholler25:  DH would die if he knew I was telling you this, but I’ve insisted on the ‘Pregnancy Position’ so far this cycle. But, since we’re probably missing ovulation, it won’t be a true evaluation of how it works, haha.

Post # 501
280 posts
Helper bee

@elchalten:  Thanks…and I hope these next two weeks go by super quickly with a great result at the end πŸ™‚

View original reply
@ecomaha:  You got it…I will be sure to report back – if I can ever get an appointment.  This afternoon has been spent trying to arrange it, with no success – positive thing is it kept me from dwelling on the fact that I even need to make the stupid appointment.  Ugh…  I like the head in the sand approach myself, fingers and toes crossed for you!!!

View original reply
@jholler25:  Thank you πŸ™‚  I was talking about your Pregnancy Position to my husband this morning πŸ˜‰  It is one we have used in the past, but we will def use it this time around!  You must be so excited that your husband is coming home soon!  That will be one special homecoming.  And your appointment is soon after, right?  Can’t wait to hear about it.  I am so thrilled for you guys! 

Post # 502
280 posts
Helper bee

@septcabride:  I had no idea how many days past ovulation I was until you asked yesterday…my head was deep in that sand πŸ™‚

Post # 504
789 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

@elchalten:  Thank you. I hope this is a positive tww for you!

Post # 505
Bee
5496 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011 - Sydney, Australia

Hi guys! Wow, you’ve been busy while I was sleeping. 

The appointment went well. I had my first Puregon jab this morning (wimpy wimpy Aly) and now it’s just a couple of weeks of monitoring and see how we go. The goal is to have egg collection booked in for the end of April, all going well.

Thanks for thinking of me lovelies! πŸ™‚

Post # 506
2670 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 1999

So a question for the experts, is an evaporation line pink or silver, I used a FRER if it matters. Last night I tested (super early I know), I hardly peed on the dang stick and checked a 3 minutes later-nothing. Put the kids in the bath and to bed and forgot about it and then today I went to throw it out and there was a faint pink line. I am not sure when it showed up or it was an evap. line.

I know there really is no answer except to test again, but I am trying to hold off for a couple days.

Post # 507
1788 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

@ieatunicorns:  Can you post a pic?  And can you take another one just to see if it does the same thing? I got “suspicious lines” on a FRER that were not pink, but were definitely lines when I was 9dpo.  I texted it to Septca and Elley and everyone agreed that we saw a “shadow line.”  By the time I came home from work, they were like super definite lines, just not pink.  And I knew at that minute I was KU.  I had taken 3 frers (Yes I kept like 50 on hand) and I got the lines on all of them, so I knew it wasn’t an evap situation.  I wasn’t surprised when it was positive the next morning, although it was fainter than I would have liked (which is why I waited almost another week)…Anyway – if you see it on more than one Frer, it’s totally not an evap.

The frer evap I had in Jan was pink, but I don’t know when it showed up as I peed on it and then didn’t check it for like 45mns.  But I think that was a super-rare event in this world.  I think frer evaps are just mega rare.  I didn’t test more than just that one frer, but I’m sure if I would have, it wouldn’t have done it on another one. 

Post # 508
Bee
5496 posts
Bee Keeper

@ieatunicorns:  I agree with jHo – a picture would help!

Post # 510
2670 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 1999

Sorry guys, I am at work. I knew I should have taken one before I left. If was definately pink in color though. I will post when I get home in the morning.

Post # 511
Bee
5496 posts
Bee Keeper

@ieatunicorns:  Maybe by tomorrow it’ll be stronger if it’s a BFP anyway – so we’ll wait with baited breath! πŸ˜‰

The topic ‘6 Months + Up TTC Club: Part 7!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors