(Closed) 6 prong solitaire w/ wedding band… Help!

posted 5 years ago in Rings
Post # 2
9375 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

Here’s mine with a plain 2mm band:

And here’s it with a 3mm Berricle eternity. It’s too much bling for me, so I’ll either go with a thinner eternity or a plain band.

Here’s a pic showing how it sits pretty flush:

Post # 4
9375 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

It’s the classic Tiffany & Co. setting — I think the knife edge helps it to “stick up” more. You can see it better from this angle. It seems to give the head a bit of a rise, which leaves more space for a band to sit against the shank.

Post # 5
11464 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2015

TheGridMonster:  you are killing me with your gorgeous Tiffany! I love how you are letting it speak for itself:-) so gorgeous. 

Post # 6
9375 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

BalletParker:  Aw, now you’re just buttering me up so that when I feel like dying next week doing some Ballet Beautiful, I don’t regret having ever met you. πŸ˜‰

Post # 7
11464 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2015

TheGridMonster:  lol imma be hiding for a few days for sure:-) 

Post # 8
3387 posts
Sugar bee

taylorturtle:  I’m still debating what I want as well. My band is thicker than yours, 4mm at the crown. Here are two I’m looking at…leaning towards the first. 

Post # 10
366 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013 - The Fox Hill Inn

Here’s my set! I went with a channel set eternity band. 

2015-04-24_16.56_.35_

Post # 12
4640 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

lavender-reveries:  I love how the second one looks. I think the larger stones really compliment your ering!

Post # 14
32 posts
Newbee

Beautiful e-ring! I love solitaires. πŸ™‚ Here is a picture of my six prong solitaire with my eternity wedding band, and one with a plain platinum band I got recently. I love both looks!wband vatche

wband plain vatche

The topic ‘6 prong solitaire w/ wedding band… Help!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors