(Closed) 6 Tips For Avoiding Regret On Your Wedding Day

posted 6 years ago in Logistics
Post # 3
3175 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I didn’t do one of those 6 things & I had an awesome day!! Don’t regret a thing, really! To each her own.

ETA: Except the last one! haha

Post # 5
76 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

I think the list sums it up with #6 being the priority.Smile I say don’t stress and above all enjoy yourself.

Post # 6
3175 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

@All In:  Yeah, I totally just glossed over that one! I think it’s the most important πŸ™‚

Post # 7
964 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@All In:  Thanks for posting. It’s a good reminder of the important things and confirmation for the priorities that I have!

Post # 8
4416 posts
Honey bee

Haha I am doing the thank-you speech. I’m the cruise director around these parts!! Ugh, don’t remind me about the hair and makeup trial though. I won’t have a chance, and even though the hair is easy and I’m not worried at all about it, I hope I don’t end up looking like a clown!!! I am bringing all my own makeup though, so at least I know the colors will be right!

Post # 10
4416 posts
Honey bee

@All In:  I’m wearing a ballerina bun, basically. A few little additions here and there, but even if the hairdresser mangles it I can just do it again myself rather easily! Smile

Post # 11
955 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

Great list!! I think remembering to eat can’t be stressed enough. 1) you don’t want to feel weak and/or pass out 2) you want to actually enjoy the food you picked for the reception!

Post # 12
8882 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

#6 is what I was thinking. I won’t have any regrets because I’m marrying the person I love the most πŸ™‚

Post # 13
359 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@All In:  6. all that matters is you’re getting married! <— my beau does a perfect job of reminding me of this. ANYtime I start stressing about a detail, he calmly says “Let’s not forget the whole point of this day…we get to say we’re married”. Aaahhh serenity.

Post # 14
2699 posts
Sugar bee

Posts like this make me giggle with excitement like a 3 year old.

Post # 15
1238 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I was already planning on doing all those things! πŸ™‚

My sweetie and I are writing our speech together, and with my background in theatre and comedy, it’s gonna be a good one! can’t wait… gosh 68 days to go…. 

The topic ‘6 Tips For Avoiding Regret On Your Wedding Day’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors