(Closed) 6 Week Body Makeover-Success Stories?

posted 7 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
759 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

i have not  tried that but i did use slim fast. fh and i both. we both lost about 30 pounds in the first month or two. i have kept it off.

Post # 4
572 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

cllyons – I have about 5-7 pounds I want to lose before my first fitting in August. I was thinking about the slimfast , replacing 2 meals with it, then having fresh chicken and veggies for third meal. Is this the type of plan you used? I will also start walking-jogging 4-5 times a week, so 5 lbs should be a breeze. If I happen to lose more, then so be it!

Post # 5
629 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

I did do that actually and I lost weight! Be warned however that the diet is EXTREMELY strict and if you aren’t really prepared to drastically change what you eat for a while, and also cook all of your meals, it might not be for you.  That said, I think I lost over 20 lbs in the 6 weeks, if not more. Let us know what you decide!

Post # 6
2891 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I know this is an old post but I will respond for anyone considering this diet. I did a modified version of this diet. In other words this diet but a biochemist had me eating certain foods together ( ex:chicken breast, sw. pot and blueberries), not eating certain veggies because of food allergies. I lost a total of 70 prednisone induced pounds over 9 months. I had more energy than ever. My health completely turned around and I was finally able to exercise. PP is right in that it is a lot of change. You have to cook your own food and package it up in appropriate portions for the week in order to really stay on this diet. You have to be disciplined. It is hard to start because we have a chemical addiction to processed foods. Your body will crave flour and sugar as if it were crack and you a long term addict. In the beginning I had to cheat and have a little sugar. I counted out 19 semi-sweet choc. chips a day and allowed myself that. That lasted about 8 weeks before I was able to give it up completely. I stayed on this diet for over a year. I continued to see dramatic results. The best thing was I was the healthiest of my life. Processed foods tasted so absolutely nasty I was no longer even tempted. All processed foods started tasting like poison. Unfortunately I listened to my dr. when I got pregnant and stopped living this lifestyle. He felt that a baby couldn’t develop properly without wheat, cow’s milk, sugar. So I started eating normally again and have been sick ever since. My health started its downward spiral so they put me back on prednisone and a bunch of other drugs. I have regained to weight due to prednisone and am right back where I started. Lesson learned: Dr.’s don’t know everything. Note to self: You are allergic to wheat and cow’s milk don’t listen to dr. Start diet again today.In my opinion this diet does really work, Unbelieveably so. It is not the easiest diet to start. Whether you have the amazing health benefits depends on your underlying problems. It totally worked for me. I am so glad my sister bought the program for I would have never discovered what was making me so sick. =)

The topic ‘6 Week Body Makeover-Success Stories?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors