(Closed) 6 week goal…

posted 8 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
4765 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 2011 - Vintage Villas

That’s awesome! Sounds like a good way to get yourself motivated! My goal right now isn’t really to lose any weight but just to start seeing some definition in my body! I’ve been doing the 30 day shred for a little over a week now and I’m starting to see the very beginning hints of a change, so hopefully 6 weeks from now I’ll be super shredded. Wink

Post # 4
3281 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Oh my gosh!!! yes, please!! I cant for the life of me get motivated. I always mess up on the weekends 🙁

Post # 5
3281 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

What is your diet gonna be like?

Post # 7
4765 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 2011 - Vintage Villas

@Future Mrs. Martin – So far I am staying pretty interested in it, but I can definitely see myself getting bored with it after a while! I’ve been trying to mix up the levels a lot (haven’t tried level 3 yet though – I am too scared!). Once I get bored with it I am going to start mixing it up with more cardio and trips to the gym! I’m sure that I’ll get to a point where I’m only doing it once or twice a week, but right now I’m doing it daily.

Post # 8
188 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

I’m in for a 6 week goal! I’ve been having a hard time staying focused, even though my wedding is much closer! 

My goal is to lose 10 lbs & see some arm definition. 

My plan is to go to the gym ~3/wk (I already do this ~5/wk with elliptical/treadclimber…), and then start going for a 2-3 mile run outdoors + a Jillian work out 2/wk.  Also, to pick healthier after dinner snacks (fruit, popcorn, yogurt).

The topic ‘6 week goal…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors