(Closed) 6 weeks along and my boobs are huge!

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
1477 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I’m 7 weeks and mine have grown over a cup size. And they hurt like crazy. 

Post # 4
7779 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

Mine went up 2 cup sizes in the first 3 weeks after I got my BFP. I started at a 34C and ended at a 36Dirty Delete. I’m a 36D/34Dirty Delete now, 4 months pp.

Post # 6
7779 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

@Ashley1001:  Mine grew a lot right away and then stopped and then started again late 2nd/early 3rd trimester.

Post # 7
1036 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

yepp ! happened to me. they didnt hurt at all they just wont stop growing ! i am almost 23 weeks and it has yet to stop !

Post # 8
782 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2010

I’m 11 weeks and my boobs are still extremely sore 🙁 They’ve also grown two cup sizes! I’ve been wearing some comfy (stretchy) sports bras at night, which seems to help.

Post # 9
966 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2010
Post # 10
966 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

I am 6 weeks and mine are crazy-sore too and have definately grown. I’m having to wear a sports bra to bed as  the pain was waking me up every time I would roll over. That has really helped. 

Post # 11
327 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Mine grew a lot and were really sore during the first trimester.  I just started the my second trimester… I haven’t see anymore growth and the soreness is much better.  I heard my doc said it gets better in the second trimester for most women, so hang in there.

Post # 12
2815 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

I hear ya!  Even Darling Husband said the other day that my boobs have gotten big over the past couple of weeks (we’re at 5 months now!).  I did read that they will settle towards the end of the 7th/beginning of the 8th month.  That’s still a lot of growing though!

Post # 13
1652 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I’ve gone from a C cup to a D cup and from 36 to 38 chest size..am about 8 weeks along and they seem to have settled, but are super sore, heavy and hot! I’ve had to switch to non-underwired maternity bras – a sleep one and a day one.

Post # 15
1716 posts
Bumble bee

Enjoy the big booby goodness.

=)

I also suggest sports bras for sleep.

Post # 16
466 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

I went from a C to a D at about 7 weeks, they seemed to have stopped growing right now (10 weeks) and they’re not as tender, but wow, they’re going to be HUGE when my milk comes in!

The topic ‘6 weeks along and my boobs are huge!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors