(Closed) 6 weeks to go and no dress – anyone want to sell a Mermaid, Drop Waist etc UK18

posted 5 years ago in Full Figured
Post # 3
877 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013 - A Beautiful converted Barn

Hi there – im a UK bride (buckinghamshire) and the shop i got my dress from is FAB!!!!

http://www.aboutabrideplussize.co.uk/

they sell off the peg dresses aswell as order them in and they are all beautiful!!! they do dresses in 18-54 from £235. check out their dress galleries and the bride galleries too! MK isnt too far from London either 🙂

the women are lovely and VERY accomodating – they are quite well known for coming to the rescue where other shops have cocked up!

hope you find something.x

Post # 4
296 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I have one for sale US size18  fits US 14 16 

It is new with tags.  I changed my mind and got another. 

US $600.00 plus shipping 

Post # 5
296 posts
Helper bee

Added pic of it mori lee 1855

Post # 6
184 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

I’m selling my justin Alexander 9704, but it fits UK 14 so might be too small. there is a shop in otford called brides dress revisited, they sell used dresses cheap and have some lovely ones in the window. X 

Post # 7
529 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

I have a brand new with tags Cymbeline gown , illusion lace bodice drop waist w silk taffeta trumpet skirt. Corset back , euro size 42 but due to corset style accommodates many sizes , iilly you want to see it ill get a picture for you.  Originally I paid 1800$ (this is the dress I bought after regretting my first , bit ended up wearing original dress) so I just want rid of it, ill give it to you for 600$, original receipt available of course !

Post # 8
595 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I got mine from embrace bridal boutique, the owner is great and accommodating to all your needs.

Post # 9
259 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

I have a new Mori Lee 2512 size US 16 but it has a corset back!

Post # 10
32 posts
Newbee

I am selling mine. It’s a 16W, but I am 18 in other dresses. It’s lace up back

Post # 11
944 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

I have a gorgeous dark ivory vintage Demetrios that I decided not to wear, I ended up with a Pronovias instead. Willing to sell, it’s a 20 but has the drop waist, strapless. PM me if you’re interested.

The topic ‘6 weeks to go and no dress – anyone want to sell a Mermaid, Drop Waist etc UK18’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors