(Closed) 6 weeks to go and Wedding Coordinator / Venue took the $$ and ran.. seriously

posted 6 years ago in Emotional
Post # 3
14495 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

OMG, thank goodness the new owners are moral and kind people!  I am so glad that this is all worked out, so happy for you.

Post # 4
741 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Wow, that was quite a scare there, I would have had a heart attack! Sounds like you need to go do a spa day or get a mani/pedi and have some chill out time from all the stress!  If you have a day free, drive up to Glenn Ivy (My family is from SoCal so I know the area…)

Post # 6
60 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Wow! I know I would have gone crazy! That poor event planner on the phone… but I’m sure she will have to calm other brides down too once they hear the news… I’m sorry that you had to go through all of that. But on the plus side, you did get to pay less for your venue and are now saving a lot more money 🙂

And since you have already treated yourself to a massage… you can use the rest of your money for something fun for your fiance and you… perhaps a night on the town and just laugh about this ….. get all of that stress out (perhaps try a comedy club? A comedy movie?)

The topic ‘6 weeks to go and Wedding Coordinator / Venue took the $$ and ran.. seriously’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors