6 weeks until wedding, weight loss

posted 2 months ago in Fitness
Post # 31
226 posts
Helper bee

Intermittent fasting has been a game changer for me. Basically you just restrict your eating window to 8 hours a day then fast (tea, water, and black coffee are ok).

If you combine that with super clean eating, the weight will just melt off. I would majorly decrease/all together eliminate all alcohol, refined sugar, dairy, and processed grains. 

Combine all this with plenty of daily cardio, and you’ll likely be able to hit your goal weight. It may be not be ultimately sustainable long term, but 6 weeks is nothing in the scheme of things.

Good luck hun! 

Post # 32
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I agree crash dieting may not be a good idea.  Getting back on track with the way you had been doing things prior and tracking properly with exercise is a good way to go.  I also use My fitness pal in conjunction with the Isagenix nutritional system I use. But a few weeks to drop a few pounds quickly isn’t going to do a long term damage as far as I know.  It just won’t be a sustainable way to keep the last few pounds off.  Don’t be alarmed if they are put right back on after.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors