(Closed) 6 years relationship, latin relationship and feeling desesperate.

posted 3 years ago in Waiting
Post # 16
437 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2018

If you don’t want to talk about marriage with him anymore, then it seems to me that you don’t really want to marry him. I say cut your losses and move on. Unless you two can get on the same page about timelines and life plans/goals, this is only going to drag on and end poorly.

Post # 17
2043 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2018

He is not ready to be married bee and there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that.  There is no “right’ age to be married, just whatever feels right to the parties involved.  

So you have to decide what exactly do you want.  What is YOUR timeline and are you willing to discuss it with him and get a solid timeline that you both can agree on or are you content to wait things out and pretty much let him control everything?  This is YOUR future too bee don’t your wishes matter?  It doesn’t make sense to give him all the power in a shared relationship.

Honestly bee….my personal opinion is, after 6 years a guy knows whether or not the girl he’s with is the one he wants to marry.  He doesn’t need to be pushed, pressured, nagged or any of that.  He will just propse without you needing to interfere.  He might have said “I’m not ready for marriage”, which I believe to be true but I think his completely honest answer was more like, “You’re not the girl I envision as my wife, I’m still waiting for her to come along”.   Remember, you’ve had 6 years….he’s got enough information to have made this decision in his head but actually telling you would mean to breakup what he currently has and he’s pretty comfortable in his life right now….until Ms. Right comes along.  Up to you to take charge of your future bee.  Good luck

The topic ‘6 years relationship, latin relationship and feeling desesperate.’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors