(Closed) 60 Days left to go…

posted 7 years ago in May 2012
Post # 4
110 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

My husband and I are renewing our vows the day right  after you and I feel exactly the same way. We still have a few more things that we have to take care of financially and we are trying to find where the rest of the money will come from also, but i know that god will make a way, and everything else that doesn’t fall into place well i think we will be the only ones to really know and our day will still be special regardless. i think its just the time crunch that has me so jittery right now, even though we have been married for almost 5 years this is like our moment to celebrate our love with those close to us and I can’t wait for him to see me in my dress. Maybe you should try calling about your dress and checking on it to make sure that it will be ready in time

Post # 5
62 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

i am getting super ansy!! 

Post # 6
359 posts
Helper bee

I’m right there with you @yearns4god.  It seems like the closer I get, the more I realized that there were key things I left out of my already puny budget.  Like, oh, um, postage for the invites.  And a cake.  Who forget money for the CAKE for crying out loud?  And linens for the tables?  OMG…

On top of all olf that, today, we had a groomsman and both of our flower girls drop out.  So right now, Stress is my middle name.

The person moving out of the house we’re moving in to has been delayed on the closing of HER new house.  So, we were intially to move the week after Easter, but it is now going to be pushed back by a few weeks which puts us right in the beginning of May.  Shoot me now… O.o

The topic ‘60 Days left to go…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors