(Closed) 60 days….

posted 10 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
34 posts
Newbee

Yay! So happy that it is just around the corner for you!

Our original plan was by the end of 2011. We joke with friends last new years that I would be in tears come the countdown to 2012 if I had no ring on my finger. Unfortunately he has now extended the timeline till before the summer.

He is not a planner at all, but is it terrible I am hoping he said that to trick me… Yes I am getting my hopes up… ::sigh::

Keep us posted!

Post # 5
145 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Hard to believe that when I started my EOY countdown I had well over 125 days – now we’re down to 60!!!

Post # 7
687 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

I was just thinking the same thing!  WOW! We’re in November!!! YAY! I think he’s planning around Christmas πŸ™‚ 

Post # 8
2195 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

Sending good vibes to all the bees hoping for a proposal before the end of the year πŸ™‚

Post # 9
1902 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@gonnabee_Mrs.BMW:

Hey hey welcome to the board, even though you have been lurking for a while it’s good to meet you finally πŸ™‚

Yup – I think most ladies on this board have an end of year countdown going on – yay 60 days!!

Post # 10
1459 posts
Bumble bee

I certainly hope it’s before 2012 as that is what he said originally (he actually had said before Christmas) although he recently told one of my friends it would be in 2012, UGGGG.  I keep saying, you have the ring get ON with it!!!!! If he asks me what I want for Christmas I don’t know what to tell him LOL (oh wait maybe I do :-))

The topic ‘60 days….’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors